2.90 star(s) 14 Votes

RemiDelacroix

Jun 9, 2020
Here is my Walkthrough Mod for Long Trip to Your Mom's v0.5.1 . It highlights important choices.Please note if you get stuck at stage area after getting VIP tickets kindly download the file script_episode3.rpy and paste it inside game folder and press replace .
Join my
Thank you!

Reactions: Jeevant

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Yes walkthrought mode have 1 option,that says -look at the scene,and everytime option is 1
Yeah after you have chosen it (green option) you need to choose to talk to girls after that if you have VIP ticket to progress. If you do this and the fix it should let you progress the story

fart

Jul 12, 2017
Yeah after you have chosen it (green option) you need to choose to talk to girls after that if you have VIP ticket to progress. If you do this and the fix it should let you progress the story
same issue. even tried 3 different versions of the fix. nothing gets out of loop.

edit: found the fix. you have to remove all numbers from the .rpy file. should be only "script_episode3.rpy" when you download, the server adds garbage numbers to the start.

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
same issue. even tried 3 different versions of the fix. nothing gets out of loop.

edit: found the fix. you have to remove all numbers from the .rpy file. should be only "script_episode3.rpy" when you download, the server adds garbage numbers to the start.
So did removing those garbage numbers from the one in the walkthrough Mod post itself help and yes when you download from chrome it ends up adding numbers .

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Here is my Walkthrough Mod for Long Trip to Your Mom's v0.5.1 . It highlights important choices.
Join my
I just zipped the fix file into walkthrough mod to avoid any future confusion

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes