D

Deleted member 456595

How do I install it on android?

There is no .apk file

Silent77

Game Developer
May 22, 2017
Alabama* you uncivilized hick.
I only played the first version and was Florida :p...but i guess he wanted to marry someone from his family :whistle:

but thank you, as a non american i've learned a new word hick (y) but can't find the meaning of uncivilized :cool:

FunnyBeerGod

Jun 5, 2017
I only played the first version and was Florida :p...but i guess he wanted to marry someone from his family :whistle:

but thank you, as a non american i've learned a new word hick (y) but can't find the meaning of uncivilized :cool:
uncivilized
/ʌnˈsɪvɪlʌɪzd/

adjective

1. (of a place or people) not socially, culturally, or morally advanced.
    "they pitied us for leaving the Smoke for such uncivilized remoteness

Guess they don't have Google where you're from.

Reactions: Paprika

mrmcfappen

Sep 10, 2019
Title says game version is
v0.2.8 Ep. 2
and yet something as basic as disclaimer text is written in engrish. Much like most of the first 20 or so lines.
As I didn't play any earlier versions of this game I can only guess that either the disclaimer was even worst and dev is incapable of properly fixing it or dev simple doesn't care.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
I think to make driving there possible you need to be able to lock the speed at some point I was ten min away from being done and accidentally sped up to much now that was a wasteful disappointment lol.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Stepboy22

Aug 18, 2017
Does anybody knows when the Dev will release the episode 3?

Dev had apparently the beta testing opened in his patreon on Jan the 4th

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
The Engrish was too strong in this on..i cant do it Captain!! I have to bail out...tell my friends with benefits i tolerate them..goodbye Engrish world!!!!

Reactions: Samken

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Well, since it seems that this starts us at the 3rd chapter, and I have not played any of the other two, I will just wait until I can get the other two before I play this one.

Reactions: ambiti
2.90 star(s) 14 Votes