2.90 star(s) 14 Votes

pelle

Jun 7, 2017
I have the camera but cant get the batteries out even when im clicking the lid. Is it a bug?

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Maybe my memory's bad but I'm pretty sure I enjoyed the first 2 Episodes for whatever reason, however EP3 is a completely different story. Horrible English, tedious and absolutely pointless "treasure hunt", really only get to mess around with 1 girls.. blah blah blah.

Short version: Awful update

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is the episode when the gang arrrive at the festival on their way to the mom and have a blast!

Game oN!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Did anyone get to romance the girl from the tent? ... fingering only gets MC so far .. We should be able to make photos
of the horny couple to show them to her but we cannot in this beta. A lot of action was promissed during this beta for the
vip room afterparty which we are yet to cash in on ...

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Did anyone get to romance the girl from the tent? ... fingering only gets MC so far .. We should be able to make photos
of the horny couple to show them to her but we cannot in this beta. A lot of action was promissed during this beta for the
vip room afterparty which we are yet to cash in on ...
Haha, looking through the this page of comments, you went from defending the update, to excited to play it, to being disappointed in it. All in the space of about 40 minutes.

I just downloaded this for the first time, is there a decent amount of sexual content?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is glory hole content... slap/whip/fingers/tongue/ throbbing hard action with a sex worker ... fingering and bosom caressing with a babe ...
panty snatching, watching DP action, upskirt jaw dropping scenery ... flashing, mooning, going commando ...
a decent amount
Game oN!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is the episode when the gang arrrive at the festival on their way to the mom and have a blast!
take it over
It does look like the bed hero dev took this game 4 a swing .. have fun y”all !!

There is glory hole content... slap/whip/fingers/tongue/ throbbing hard action with a sex worker ... fingering and bosom caressing with a babe ...
panty snatching, watching DP action, upskirt jaw dropping scenery ... flashing, mooning, going commando

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
ok so finished episode 3 and now going back to playing earlier episodes lol..
small issues I noticed in beta version are:
1)adding an indicator to how many times we should make sex shop worker climax if there is a need for more then 1.
2)the interface... when clicing on map or other items in bag the backgroung UI should be disabled since it starts to send you to random places based on where you randomly or accidently click.
3)broken image for one of the backpack items makes game crash (I think its the whip we pick up from sex shop delivery box)

in general seems like a good game and ill definetly keep watching as it develops.

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes