2.90 star(s) 14 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How do I deliver the Box? Can't talk to the saleswoman...
It seemed a little finicky to me when I did it, like a specific order is needed. Even if that's not true, this is the order I followed that did work:
  1. Get the box from the truck driver first.
  2. Talk to Sabra about VIP tickets.
  3. Keep talking to her with other choices (the game has "distract her" in parentheses). You'll talk briefly about lashes, and the conversation ends.
  4. Since you have the box, talk to Sabra again (without leaving the sex shop).
  5. Sabra will ask if you've got the box of lashes for her. The game will then tell you to give Sabra the box.
  6. Open your inventory, click on the box from it, and then click on Sabra herself.
She'll be happy with you and invite you to the "service entrance" of the shop for a special thank you.

If you can't talk with Sabra at all (hovering over her and clicking on her does nothing at all), that might be a different issue.

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
It seemed a little finicky to me when I did it, like a specific order is needed. Even if that's not true, this is the order I followed that did work:
  1. Get the box from the truck driver first.
  2. Talk to Sabra about VIP tickets.
  3. Keep talking to her with other choices (the game has "distract her" in parentheses). You'll talk briefly about lashes, and the conversation ends.
  4. Since you have the box, talk to Sabra again (without leaving the sex shop).
  5. Sabra will ask if you've got the box of lashes for her. The game will then tell you to give Sabra the box.
  6. Open your inventory, click on the box from it, and then click on Sabra herself.
She'll be happy with you and invite you to the "service entrance" of the shop for a special thank you.

If you can't talk with Sabra at all (hovering over her and clicking on her does nothing at all), that might be a different issue.
Yeah, I can't talk to her at all. "End a talking" is all I get.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah, I can't talk to her at all. "End a talking" is all I get.
Have you already spoken to her once before? I found initially that if I ended the first conversation with her, later it was a problem to get anything more than "End a talking". I restarted Ep 3 and tried again, using the order above, and things worked out for me. Here is a save at the beginning of her conversation that worked for me (I already have the box in my inventory, too).

Reactions: Bollagus

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Thank you, now all I need is to finish the glory hole for the last pair of panties...still cant figure that one out

Edit: never mind figured it out combine the broken dick with the condom

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
Have you already spoken to her once before? I found initially that if I ended the first conversation with her, later it was a problem to get anything more than "End a talking". I restarted Ep 3 and tried again, using the order above, and things worked out for me. Here is a save at the beginning of her conversation that worked for me (I already have the box in my inventory, too).
OK, thanks, I'll try that.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

mccster

Nov 23, 2018
where can you find the password for the phone, all of the tents I click on don't have the password in them, also having trouble getting the batteries out of the camera (game not allowing to turn the camera upside down, only side to side)

Reactions: skrskr19

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
where can you find the password for the phone, all of the tents I click on don't have the password in them, also having trouble getting the batteries out of the camera (game not allowing to turn the camera upside down, only side to side)
its a white piece of paper in one of the tents and the arrows that go up and down will flip it so you get the bottom to top

mccster

Nov 23, 2018
its a white piece of paper in one of the tents and the arrows that go up and down will flip it so you get the bottom to top
got the white paper from the tent, still having trouble with the camera though, the up and down arrows on the camera don't work

Feb 18, 2018
Hey all! I played through the first two chapters and got stuck on the 3rd one but I am still unsure what that incest tag refers to. Does anyone know?

Caleth

Jul 30, 2017
battery: so i got the camera and i turn it arround to the bottom i see the highlightedarea where the battery is but i can not open it.
what did i miss

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes