2.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
the most stupid game in history, WHERE THE FUCK IS THE MOM. WHEN HE GO OUT OF THIS STUPID TEEN HELL, WHY THAT INCEST TAG, YOU CAN'T MAKE AN INCEST GAME, CALL HIM "ROAD WAY TO YOUR M O M" AND PUT IN IT A JESUS GODDAMN TEEN FIESTA. IT'S ILLEGAL
I suppose... it lies in the name of the game....

Reactions: Garatempus2

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Oh .. it lounges in there with stacy”s mom just going about her pretty care free bubbaliciuos life while MC is swimming in
pretty fancy easy going fun babes :love::p:D;):giggle::sneaky:(y)!!!
Be the rock star wannabe and plow your fantasies with the most thrilling babes around ..
Where else but right smack in the middle of a female rock festival?
it lies in
Games babes are so awesome .. stop talking and procrastinating .. go play this game and meet all our wonderland babes!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The carnival of babes and their many freak needs is no small task to implement, nor is it to game ...
Still .. babes are worth the braving of loose ends and sneacky strange hold ups ... all for babes!

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Long trip to your home well its not fun with this girls :ROFLMAO:
Liked Policewoman only (y) for quest find panties etc is boring find batteries or catwoman o_O
Wish i had walkthrough mod to make fun (y)

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
"And now you're going on a Long trip to your mom's (On your father's car)" - what, is he strapped on top like a dead deer during hunting season? In a suitcase on the luggage rack? Who's driving, then?

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Um help
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/Cursors/cursor_lash.png'>:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/Cursors/cursor_lash.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LongTripToYourMoms-0.3.0-pc\LongTripToYourMoms-0.3.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LongTripToYourMoms-0.3.0-pc\LongTripToYourMoms-0.3.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
    run(restart)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LongTripToYourMoms-0.3.0-pc\LongTripToYourMoms-0.3.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LongTripToYourMoms-0.3.0-pc\LongTripToYourMoms-0.3.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
    context.run()
  File "script_episode3.rpyc", line 846, in script
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LongTripToYourMoms-0.3.0-pc\LongTripToYourMoms-0.3.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1861, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LongTripToYourMoms-0.3.0-pc\LongTripToYourMoms-0.3.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1849, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LongTripToYourMoms-0.3.0-pc\LongTripToYourMoms-0.3.0-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 203, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LongTripToYourMoms-0.3.0-pc\LongTripToYourMoms-0.3.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2755, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LongTripToYourMoms-0.3.0-pc\LongTripToYourMoms-0.3.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LongTripToYourMoms-0.3.0-pc\LongTripToYourMoms-0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LongTripToYourMoms-0.3.0-pc\LongTripToYourMoms-0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3158, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LongTripToYourMoms-0.3.0-pc\LongTripToYourMoms-0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2079, in draw_screen
    renpy.display.draw.draw_screen(surftree, fullscreen_video)
  File "renpy/gl/gldraw.pyx", line 852, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.draw_screen (gen\renpy.gl.gldraw.c:12337)
    self.draw_mouse()
  File "renpy/gl/gldraw.pyx", line 1304, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.draw_mouse (gen\renpy.gl.gldraw.c:18738)
    hardware, mx, my, tex = renpy.game.interface.get_mouse_info()
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LongTripToYourMoms-0.3.0-pc\LongTripToYourMoms-0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2430, in get_mouse_info
    rend = renpy.display.im.load_image(img)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LongTripToYourMoms-0.3.0-pc\LongTripToYourMoms-0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 1721, in load_image
    return cache.get(image(im), render=True)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LongTripToYourMoms-0.3.0-pc\LongTripToYourMoms-0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LongTripToYourMoms-0.3.0-pc\LongTripToYourMoms-0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LongTripToYourMoms-0.3.0-pc\LongTripToYourMoms-0.3.0-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/Cursors/cursor_lash.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
LongTripToYourMoms 0.3.0
Fri Mar 20 11:51:58 2020

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Oh God, don't know why I still bother with this game ‍♂ Sucks too cause all the girls are gorgeous, even the fatty. This update seems to be more of a bugfix, so I just can't fathom why you would add extra scenes, which only lasts about 2 minutes, instead of simply holding on to them until the next Episode.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Oh God, don't know why I still bother with this game ‍♂ Sucks too cause all the girls are gorgeous, even the fatty. This update seems to be more of a bugfix, so I just can't fathom why you would add extra scenes, which only lasts about 2 minutes, instead of simply holding on to them until the next Episode.
lol,the new scenes about 10 minutes if you choose wisely ;)

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
the most stupid game in history, WHERE THE FUCK IS THE MOM. WHEN HE GO OUT OF THIS STUPID TEEN HELL, WHY THAT INCEST TAG, YOU CAN'T MAKE AN INCEST GAME, CALL HIM "ROAD WAY TO YOUR M O M" AND PUT IN IT A JESUS GODDAMN TEEN FIESTA. IT'S ILLEGAL
Somebody get this man a MILFY game recommendation! STAT! WE'RE LOSING HIM PEOPLE! DEAR GOD, HE'S FLATLINING........

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I got everything done but vip keeps saying come back later after I spoke to Emma and Rachel is this it because I can't find Linda since last update I replayed thinking something was wrong with my save but I'm still at same spot cant get into vip and have completed all quest.

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes