VN Ren'Py Completed Long Way Home [v1.0] [Mystic]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Sorry, sadly I have zero idea how to deal with android ports. But you can request those around here no?

Didn't know that! Thank you :D

P.S If anyone is interested in next project ISOR -

Here's a little overview and some char peeks, or can join my discord!
Just followed you on itch.io and left a short message. Will be easier for me to check on your progress. Cheers for the link :D

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
After Story yes (#clannad) I'm hyped for it then
Clannad... RIP emotions.

Just followed you on itch.io and left a short message. Will be easier for me to check on your progress. Cheers for the link :D
Ah yeah, no problem hah. You can join the discord server if you use that. Whack but friendly community.

Rex01

Dec 7, 2021
Android Port of
Long Way Home [v1.0 - Finished]
DOWNLOAD: MEGA
File name says v0.8 because dev forgot to change it to v1.0 but it infact is v1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
There's no music while playing the game.
The only music I saw is the one from menu. Thats all

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I played it and found the 'good' ending. Reading time was about two hours. The story was interesting, and I enjoyed it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mystic

Hardstadt

Mar 24, 2019
Just finished this. Got the True and Alternative end at the same time. (After trying all the choices with different combinations the endings I saw were one finished with a train ride, the other didn't.)
A few typos but they didn't detract from the story; or anything else for that matter.
Story itself is quite interesting and as a suggestion you might want to consider doing a prequel. Kinda curious to see what happened to kick this off.

"Momma always said don't stick you're dick in crazy; but when you absolutely positively gotta hit that, double wrap before you tap." - A Gentleman of Culture.

With that in mind, Yuna ending when?
YUNA! YUUUUUUUUUUUNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

*Ahem*

Anyway, after enjoying this I'm gonna check out your other game now.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I suppose that not having the tag will not be, but better to ask: Is it a harem type game or do you have to choose an LI to have an ending?

Morho

May 16, 2023
oh and now i am little bit afraid....rape....as mc is doing rape or bad kind rape as others doing that?

hongsonn227

Dec 25, 2023
2 end with shizuka on the train, one end with Yuna after take money and that it all right guys ? Some scene i didnt see @@

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes