Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Translation is readable. I'm curious if she ever starts liking it or not, because while I don't mind the rape content so much, it's a bit of a turnoff. However, it usually involves some corruption leading to more interesting content. Haven't seen hide nor hair of that yet in my ~30-40 min of gameplay.
The game doesn't have corruption as we tend to see it in Hgames.

Reactions: abao

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
The "monk" (I assume it's supposed to be nun) scene was more interesting than the prior three scenes combined tbh.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Just for curiosity, but is the NTR below your name the NTR I think about? I mean NeToRare in most cases is rape including gangbang and stuff like Kedamono Kazoku, Thug Hero Party, NTRPG series (especially after seeing the NTR recommendation on your signature), so I thought this hgame might click your interest. Don't get me wrong, I do like NTR (for fapping, story not so much) but I'm just wondering why would you hate (fictional) rape even though you like NTR? Or is it the unavoidable rape that you dislike? Again no offense, I'm just curious.
Well, not wanting to derail thread into another NTR discussion. Sufficient to say NTR games I play do not have such rape w/o reason. There is no suffering or violence in games I like. And there is story in them,

Reactions: Padoru Overlord

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is there a gallery? Or are they all just 'lose to see scene' types? Not a fan of those, honestly.

Reactions: Parthornax

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Well, not wanting to derail thread into another NTR discussion. Sufficient to say NTR games I play do not have such rape w/o reason. There is no suffering or violence in games I like. And there is story in them,
Ah I see, I think I understand. I also don't like it when the pacing is rushing off just for the sake of sex, stuff like character development needs to be build up before going through the act (like Honto no Kimochi), which this hgame didn't. Though I don't really know what you mean by no suffering or violence but I guess you're referring to Ryona/Gore (Physical forcing/torture)? I mean in a NeToRare there would most likely be some form of suffering from the girl (emotional) since she would most of the time get blackmailed or cornered and engage in a non-consensual sex until she submit to the guy, like in Oyako Rankan and Leane of Legitimate Crown.

Well this might take way too long to discuss so I'll take you up on your offer and stop here. Just wanted to have a clear insight on some stuff.

Gin_Uroboros

Jun 22, 2018
I would be happier, if I didn't have to lose to see the events.

I understand that in part this is how various corruption systems are handled
but for example games like "Prostitute of Magmell" it is not necessary to have so many problems to get an event. Even in spite of so much corruption, he still has a very good story.

Beyond that, the CGs look good and it's always good to receive girls to corrupt

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
Is there no other jobs woman can do in anime fantasy besides being a soldier? maybe like carpentry?

...then again considering the luck these girls have they would probably get raped by a table and give birth to chairs.
Japan seems to have a thing about degrading proud and "strong" women, so they're always fighters and whatnot and they always immediately crumble the second they see a dick.

Reactions: Netori Popeye

LEET

May 29, 2017
Playing through the game, it's basically a rather choppy pokemon dungeon game. Hell, the DS ones are better than this. No fun AoE skill clears. No boss you gotta manoeuvre. No dream sequence of becoming a pokemon and being stalked by a junior pokemon. The shops are pretty sad with no further interaction with the NPC. No central hub with a customizable sex slave room. No real investment into this game's Gangar. Hell, I didn't even fight an Articuno in the ice map, which is sad.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes