ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
stepping on a land mine trap destroy the game, or maybe was a sole error for me, as a slime hit me at the time that happened.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
love me some unavoidable rape and dumb as a box of rocks MC.... oh wait, no i don't. hard pass.

Rawiya

Donor
Jan 19, 2019
I ma veteran. And I can't recall another that stupid and plain, mindless rapefeast. Total lack of gameplay or interesting story.
Try Thief and Sword if you like r4pe. For example. I did not like it too, but it had interesting mechanics and better graphics.
Where might we find Thief and Sword fully translated. For a friend. >.>

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
She must be at least 18 months pregnant here.
That is nothing.

In one game my character ran around with more than 4x that belly size (ridiculously huge) - after just 20 days, not kidding, 20 days

The shape also was hilarious, because of the size, it wasn't a "half sphere" anymore but more like a "half lemon" because when lying on back, the belly was like a mountain

(there was a giant horned sheep calf inside)

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Just for curiosity, but is the NTR below your name the NTR I think about? I mean NeToRare in most cases is rape including gangbang and stuff like Kedamono Kazoku, Thug Hero Party, NTRPG series (especially after seeing the NTR recommendation on your signature), so I thought this hgame might click your interest. Don't get me wrong, I do like NTR (for fapping, story not so much) but I'm just wondering why would you hate (fictional) rape even though you like NTR? Or is it the unavoidable rape that you dislike? Again no offense, I'm just curious.
Netorare is not meaning all rape. Netorare is rape that steals anothers lover.. It's real definition is a person that is 'cuckold'. So you can not have Netorare unless she has a lover and another person cuckolds by rape or seduction to steal her from that lover.

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
That is nothing.

In one game my character ran around with more than 4x that belly size (ridiculously huge) - after just 20 days, not kidding, 20 days

The shape also was hilarious, because of the size, it wasn't a "half sphere" anymore but more like a "half lemon" because when lying on back, the belly was like a mountain

What game might I ask? Totally 100% asking for a friend btw. :Kappa:

Reactions: Leonadis77

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Netorare is not meaning all rape. Netorare is rape that steals anothers lover.. It's real definition is a person that is 'cuckold'. So you can not have Netorare unless she has a lover and another person cuckolds by rape or seduction to steal her from that lover.
I think I'm already well versed in the NTR world to know every meaning of the term (all Netorare type, Netorase, Netori, etc) since I've already played a good deal of them (from translated to non-translated) so I already know the definition and the meaning of the context. My point was how a person could hate 'rape' if that person actually like 'NTR', since rape, in most cases, is the basis of NTR (though there are some NTR that doesn't involve rape, like with many Atelier Sakura Team.NTR's works such as Tomodachi ♂♀ Sex, though very rarely seen on any other company's works).

It was already answered so I don't think it really needs to be further discussed.

xzoozm

Apr 11, 2018
That is nothing.

You can't just say something like that and not tell everyone what game it is, c'mon dude.

Marou

Aug 9, 2017
That is nothing.

And... what a game it is?

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes