Seeking Looking for games that focus on SPH/NTR

lariso

Jul 1, 2019
i'm looking for preferably games that have SPH against the Main Character where they humiliate his little chunchumaru. I know this is a bit of bleak hope since games/doujins like this are rare and the ones that do exist are either mediocre or untranslated but hopefully someone here knows of any decent games/doujins that can fit what im looking for, ill Share some of the ones i've found just in case there are others that also want to find but haven't had much luck. Thanks in advance!

NTR Knight’s Story –I Fight Without Knowing That My Beloved People Are Being Fucked- Favorite in this category that ive played and Fantastic game with pretty good art that has been translated to English, It's about two childhood friends who want to become Knights for his country but gets caught up in a major conspiracy that will put him to the test while his childhood friend and party members get ravaged by the king. There are very few good endings mostly bad ones (Not for me though) and a bit of cuckoldry/humiliation to the MC.

Be At Your Side: Beloved Wife Inseminated You got married to your childhood friend - Yuzu. You may not find it in this site but its out there. While enjoying a happy newlywed life together, you and her are informed that the village you live in has a law. Being unable to ignore the law, you have nothing to do but seeing your beloved wife's cuckoldry sex with other men... Another great ones with alot of scenes and humiliation the only down side is the shitty combat mechanics which are reduced to just pretty much attack kill and move on but the story is good, it's also in english with pretty good translation, lots of SPH

Sole hunter- Not so great in the gameplay department but semi decent story, Mainly foot fetish based but if you're into that and a bit of SPH

Strip Poker Night at the inventory - Pretty straight forward game that has SPH with very good dialogue but not many scenes and you have a very wide selections of characters from all sorts of series both Eastern and Western overall pretty enjoyable but mostly text based.

My Emily - Somewhat decent game with good scenes and dialogue but it has been abandoned so might be a short but enjoyable ride (VN Story)

Bully - Another VN but this one has not been abandoned and it also has quite to the good NTR/SPH dialogue very enjoyable as a VN story

Hard Times in Hornstown - where their are several characters with SPH, but most prominently the old high school crush you meet when you hang out in the mall has a whole storyline focused around SPH. It‘s text based with 3dCG.

Marriage Or Pervert ~The Small Penis Warrior & The Perverted Magician - Another jewel if it wasn't for the fact that the translation is pretty bad (Machine translated) But it has decent gamplay and alot of NTR/SPH story seems good but again it's Machine translated.

As far as Doujins or other games that might be out that have SPH/Humiliation in them im still finding them and as such will not be named here for now. If you guys have any recommendations preferably in games, it would be appreciated.

Might post updates on this thread as i go along finding new stuff or just make an updated post later on.

Thank you for reading this. (If this gets any feedback at all)

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Hey, thanks for list, I'll check them out. Here is another one I like: Second Class.
Sph focused content is indeed hard to search for, cause sph/small penis often is not tagged, and game main focus is either NTR or Femdom and there are tons of those games, its a bother to check them one by one.
There is also some authors that specialize on SPH based smut. If you don't mind text only format, you can check out such content on and . Like these ones: , , .
And while you search for doujins, you may wanna pay attention to shotacon, its not exactly SPH/NTR, its very often explores small penises and premature stuff, so its pretty relevant.

lariso

Jul 1, 2019
Hey, thanks for list, I'll check them out. Here is another one I like: Second Class.
Sph focused content is indeed hard to search for, cause sph/small penis often is not tagged, and game main focus is either NTR or Femdom and there are tons of those games, its a bother to check them one by one.
There is also some authors that specialize on SPH based smut. If you don't mind text only format, you can check out such content on and . Like these ones: , , .
And while you search for doujins, you may wanna pay attention to shotacon, its not exactly SPH/NTR, its very often explores small penises and premature stuff, so its pretty relevant.
Thank you for the feedback and while I'm not too into Text based games i will try them out and see how interesting they are. And yes the whole no tag for SPH/Small penis is a bit of a problem since alot of these types of games are mainly based in NTR can be a bit of a bother to check but I'm slowly testing all those NTR games to see which ones have the most SPH/Small penis content to update this list and recommend quite a few more. (As of writing I've found nearly a Dozen more)

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Thank you for the feedback and while I'm not too into Text based games i will try them out and see how interesting they are. And yes the whole no tag for SPH/Small penis is a bit of a problem since alot of these types of games are mainly based in NTR can be a bit of a bother to check but I'm slowly testing all those NTR games to see which ones have the most SPH/Small penis content to update this list and recommend quite a few more. (As of writing I've found nearly a Dozen more)
Great, you're a hero, keep this thread updated <3

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Be At Your Side: Beloved Wife Inseminated - didn't find this one in english as well, if you have, I would appreciate if you'd post it here. So far i'm playing with machine translation and its honestly not bad, but if you have eng, it would be even better.

lariso

Jul 1, 2019
Be At Your Side: Beloved Wife Inseminated - didn't find this one in english as well, if you have, I would appreciate if you'd post it here. So far i'm playing with machine translation and its honestly not bad, but if you have eng, it would be even better.
I'm not sure if i can post website links in this website but a very good translation can be found in this website

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
If you don't mind text-only games, you can get a dynamic experience out of AI Dungeon. The free AI can be fun if sometimes daft and forgetful, but the premium one seems to live in my head sometimes. It definitely knows how to serve up some humiliation if it thinks that's what you want. I like prodding it in the right direction and much more often than not, with good use of the Pin function, it takes the hint. Here's an example, I didn't edit anything from the doctor though I rerolled a fair bit of it. My favorite part is that little "hoping she'll contradict you." that the AI added to my sentence. Clever bot.

Reactions: co32
May 25, 2019
If you don't mind text-only games, you can get a dynamic experience out of AI Dungeon. The free AI can be fun if sometimes daft and forgetful, but the premium one seems to live in my head sometimes. It definitely knows how to serve up some humiliation if it thinks that's what you want. I like prodding it in the right direction and much more often than not, with good use of the Pin function, it takes the hint. Here's an example, I didn't edit anything from the doctor though I rerolled a fair bit of it. My favorite part is that little "hoping she'll contradict you." that the AI added to my sentence. Clever bot.
I hope you put that story public so I can read more about it

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I hope you put that story public so I can read more about it
I think a lot of people are or have moved on from AI Dungeon. They shot themselves badly in the foot recently for:

1) Creating a censor bot with a really over the top algorithm based on words. Unfortunately something as innocent as "You wake the kids up" would lock the entire story.

2) They admitted stories could be accessed and read, even private ones based on personal fantasy, causing severe privacy concerns.

Most are looking forward to NovelAI instead now...

• Sad
Reactions: Richy_The_Gamer
May 25, 2019
I think a lot of people are or have moved on from AI Dungeon. They shot themselves badly in the foot recently for:

1) Creating a censor bot with a really over the top algorithm based on words. Unfortunately something as innocent as "You wake the kids up" would lock the entire story.

2) They admitted stories could be accessed and read, even private ones based on personal fantasy, causing severe privacy concerns.

Most are looking forward to NovelAI instead now...
NovelAI, is it a new thing ?

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
If only it had at least one free option, now i can't even see if i like it.

Last edited: