Seeking Looking for games where you have slaves

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Do u know any other game like Soldgirl Town or the game that u can do anything you want to girls ?
The Kankin Shoujo games are similar, but there's no English version. Same with the slightly less similar Sister Slave, you can still mess around with them though. There is Fairy Picturebook or it's combatless twin, they're a little weird and grindy.

You can't do anything you want, but you might like the Studio WS games like Abducted Girl.

CIover

Sep 28, 2019
Uhm, all Slave Training i know of is Text Based like Jack o Ninetails so on. We do have Jack available here and updated too. I remember playing an RPGmaker type Slave trainer but i forgot the title. Then theres Witch Trainer and Princess Trainer "Hermione or That gril from Aladin" Smurf Blue Genie dude training them, pretty good game too.

Nightofshadow

Aug 19, 2022
This, its not like any other game i found on this site, cant guerantee you'll like it, but its solid as fuck with tones of content, really detailed slaves that are almost alive. my personal favourite.

https://f95zone.to/threads/masters-of-raana-v0-8-0-2-grimdark.100207/

you have to try it to understand it, the pics cant fully show you the gameplay, discord server is active. loads of content and loads more to come, dev is going like a jack hammer.

DECK#1762

Jun 23, 2021
these are a few games with a slave theme. you can train pretty much in all of them and the others are still in development, but i really think are worth checking out ;)

Desert Stalker, Lord king, Apocalyptic world, Ravager, Wasteland Lewdness, Personal Assistant