Seeking Looking for Games with Specific Cumshots

Jul 7, 2019
Probably a little weird but I'm looking for a real time game (or at least the animation is real time) with a scene or scenes of open mouth cumshots. Mainly interested in the female jerking the cock off onto her tongue or into her open mouth. Anyone know of any they can recommend I'll be forever in your debt!

Dec 25, 2017
Dreams of Desire

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Partially animated but it's still good I think.

I've never seen the kind of stuff you're looking for in a western game sadly (with real time animation). The cumshots scenes are always shitty since nobody seems to give a crap about it. Even the cum texture is awful in most of the games, including the popular ones.

But if you don't mind playing japanese games there are a few titles that may grab your interest.

Jul 7, 2019
Dreams of Desire

Partially animated but it's still good I think.

I've never seen the kind of stuff you're looking for in a western game sadly (with real time animation). The cumshots scenes are always shitty since nobody seems to give a crap about it. Even the cum texture is awful in most of the games, including the popular ones.

But if you don't mind playing japanese games there are a few titles that may grab your interest.

Played dreams of desire. That scene you linked was extremely hot! Not real big on anime and hentai though but thanks for the suggestions!

Reactions: Lejon1
Jul 7, 2019
The cumshots scenes are always shitty since nobody seems to give a crap about it. Even the cum texture is awful in most of the games, including the popular ones.
I must not have been reading too well earlier and completely missed this. You are 100% correct. Games like milfy city, city of broken dreamers, man of the house, etc... have FANTASTIC animations but I despise getting all worked up from the AWESOME animations to a static image of the hot chick with cum on her face/in her mouth. It's like the ultimate blue-ball experience! I guess it's a limitation with current engine technology or something. I have been giving real time 3d games a go and you do get full real time scenes with animated cumshots but like you said earlier, the textures/physics and such just aren't there yet. That's why I made this thread in hopes that I just wasn't looking hard enough and something was really out there. Guess I'll continue my never-ending search.

Reactions: dzrealnuts

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Yeah, there is a daz thing called fluidos. I tried it. Looked like absolute shit. Maybe i need to practice with it more but i couldnt get an even remotely realistic effect out of it that didn't involve a ton of clipping and weird effects. Ic did give me some tips on it so i may try again but for now it's not a high priority for me.

Reactions: alt_advancement
Jul 7, 2019
Timestamps, Unconditional Love

It's animated (y)
OK vhal, I just played through all of Timestamps and it's very nice, first non real-time 3d game that has a few animated cumshots! There are a couple of scenes in that game that could be so epic that it almost hurts my soul (lol)! Hoping the developer can add 1 animated handjob/blowjob with an animated facial/open mouth cumshot in a future update! Thanks again for the recommendation. If this site had reddit gold equivalent I would be gilding you!

Jul 7, 2019
Yeah, there is a daz thing called fluidos. I tried it. Looked like absolute shit. Maybe i need to practice with it more but i couldnt get an even remotely realistic effect out of it that didn't involve a ton of clipping and weird effects. Ic did give me some tips on it so i may try again but for now it's not a high priority for me.
Honestly Philly_Games, your game has the best story BY FAR of any game out there. I really dig the cyberpunk theme you have going on plus no incest (not a big fan of it myself). Keep doing what you're doing!

edit... oh and in my humble opinion Victoria is the sexiest NPC in any game out there!

Jul 7, 2019
Rocking Robin

Sorry for the late reply but thanks again vhal. Getting a little depressed as it looks like my favorite game is going the way of the "stairway to heaven" trope so still looking for that hard to find perfect game. Thanks again for all your recommendations!

Jul 7, 2019
Under the Witch

Thanks vhal, played that when it was released. Not a big fan of the femdom but that scene you linked is quite hot. New version also has a titfuck cum in mouth scene which is also quite hot!

Jul 7, 2019
Updating my own thread. Not into bestiality at all but Wild Life has probably the hottest real time handjob/open mouth cumshot I've ever seen in a game! Highly recommended! Was also recommended Fallen Doll. Lot's of different sex acts in this one but the blowjob where she's bent over on the stool is VERY HOT!!! Just wish the game had better cumshots but it's very good too!