Seeking Looking for Vanilla ADULT games from the last year or so.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I'm looking for recommendations for Adult games that as of the last year or 2 that either have been completed, or the creator has announced should be completed by the end of this year:

First of all, it's ok to have very unusual kinks, as you're not hurting anyone, and it makes you happy, so by all means keep having fun with em, just know that they're not my thing, and I'd rather you all not recommend them to me
However, I might make an exception if unless they're a small part, and are completely avoidable. (IE: City of Broken Dreamers)

Here's the kinds of things that I look for in an adult game.

A quality script with a very likable protagonist, and at least one or two very likable characters who I can focus on.
Good looking everyone, regardless of their sex(Unless it's a character we're not supposed to like.)
At least DECENT pacing.
Happy sex.

Things I absolutely DO NOT want:
non/con. Seriously, if a big part of the game is the MC ASSAULTING or being ASSAULTED is part of the experience, please don't make excuses for it.
If it's a small part, and completely avoidable however, I'm a little more lenient, just tell me how to avoid it.

My favorite games that I've played here:
Summer Scent(Dear god can I relate to the MC!)
Rebirth: Chapter 1
WVM
Tales from the Unending Void
Treasures of Nadia
Away From Home

Completed Games on my radar:
Life With Mary
City of Broken Dreamers

Keep in mind that I'm looking for games that either have been completed, or the creator has announced should be completed by the end of this year.

Reactions: Sandstorm 99

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
Start with some Classics: Melody, Acting Lessons, Sisterly Lust, Parental Love, Triangle, and Pine Falls. I'll throw Good Girl Gone Bad in there as it's a really good game but does involve a great deal of different fetishes. All the bad stuff can be avoided just know it's in there. More recently we've got The Visist, Something to Write About: The Author, Retrieving the Past, Love of Magic (book 1 finished, book 2 starting soon), and The Warrior's Heart. Games still in development but have a lot of content: My New Family, Harem Hotel, Being A DiK, Become a Rockstar, My Pleasure, and House on The Rift.

Reactions: TheimmortalP

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Start with some Classics: Melody, Acting Lessons, Sisterly Lust, Parental Love, Triangle, and Pine Falls. I'll throw Good Girl Gone Bad in there as it's a really good game but does involve a great deal of different fetishes. All the bad stuff can be avoided just know it's in there. More recently we've got The Visist, Something to Write About: The Author, Retrieving the Past, Love of Magic (book 1 finished, book 2 starting soon), and The Warrior's Heart. Games still in development but have a lot of content: My New Family, Harem Hotel, Being A DiK, Become a Rockstar, My Pleasure, and House on The Rift.
Thanks. I appreciate it.

Anything else recent that anyone would like to recommend?

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Putting this this list here for easy access:

Something to Write About: The Author
Pine Falls
Triangle
Retrieving the Past
Love of Magic
The Warrior's Heart

Lancaster Boarding House
Twists of My Life

Love of Magic