• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comics Collection Pinup Looks-Can-Kill Collection [06-2018] [Craigos]

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
They shouldn't be webp. I just triple checked and 3 of them were bmp. I do have webp codecs.
So if they're webp, something might be going on that I don't know about...

Yes, he did stop making art except for occasional tumblr. The reason being that his baby was born and he doesn't want to devote as much time to the art like he did for over a decade. OFC his baby's more important.

@sanmal added tumlbr rip link to op. If you update it, just edit that post. Thanks for the link!

Reactions: Krull

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
They shouldn't be webp. I just triple checked and 3 of them were bmp. I do have webp codecs.
So if they're webp, something might be going on that I don't know about...
Last 4 in Space XXX - The Test Drive (Textless).

Reactions: Krull

Fed

May 14, 2017
@Fed Which story? There's several. I've been hearing of ISPs in the USA dropping packets like crazy during the last few weeks while uploading.
Several of us across many sites are noticing uploads getting corrupted during the upload in the last couple weeks. It might be cuz of changes from Jun 11.
Sorry I thought I included it , it's "The Test Drive" images 22-15 and 19. @sanmal 's upload shows for me.

Edit: It would seem that "Raven Loves" is not in this package even though it was in @Pepé Le Pew's earlier folder.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
There's something going on cuz they don't show as webp for me. :|
And yes I don't have Raven 1. Raven 2 is "test drive". I label mine as how it is on the first page.
Edited.. I found a source for you to try.. 8muses - Does that work better?

Reactions: Fed

Fed

May 14, 2017
And yes I don't have Raven 1. Raven 2 is "test drive". I label mine as how it is on the first page.
Thanks for the work around but the zip that @sanmal uploaded worked fine for me so I just overwrote the messed up pics with the ones in that archive.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Had a hunch.. downloaded from chrome and firefox.. they both show pictures and work BUT... the firefox downloads are larger in size by a small amount.
Gonna reinstall chrome.

Reactions: yoyomistro and Fed

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Had a hunch.. downloaded from chrome and firefox.. they both show pictures and work BUT... the firefox downloads are larger in size by a small amount.
Gonna reinstall chrome.
I got that happen to me too, @muttdoggy ,they show normal because the browser can view webp.
Best is to download irfanview(.com) and the plugins and you can view/convert them.
Or just view them ,it works like Photos Viewer from windows too.

Reactions: bas

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
Same for me, but with other numbers. Maybe 8muses does it on purpose.
I know nothing about Raven 1, it's just 4 pictures in LCKX folder.

I still do not understand why Pepe does not answer to us, does not update the archive and the link. I do not like to collect random shit with upscale, artifacts etc like from 8 muses and svc.

-Arresting Development (old, full, from affect3d)
-The Taste of X (old, full, from affect3d)

-Space XXX (old, without a bonus)

-Back in the Studio (from Pepe "Siterip")
-The New Recruit (from Pepe "Siterip")

-Space XXX - Backdoor Access (from Pepe "Siterip", I do not remember exactly)
-Space XXX - Terra Firma (from Pepe "Siterip", I do not remember exactly)

-Space XXX - The Test Drive (Text - from Pepe "Siterip", Textless - Unknown)
-Space XXX - Hard Target (Unknown)
-Space XXX - Invasion (only Textless, Unknown)
---------------------------------------------------
This is the best quality that I found, originals or close to them. I'm not sure in half of them.

OP comics:
-Space XXX - The Test Drive/ Upscale
-Space XXX - The Test Drive/ Text lower quality, Textless jpg->webp->jpg
about the rest do not remember.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Apparently they are releasing something new tomorrow that quite honestly no one has a fucking clue what it is.

It isnt a continuation of the Space series because... uuuh... yeah well again no fucking clue why.

Oh and also they remade Madison's model, and nobody likes it, because... yeah again the same. No clue.

I guess we will see tomorrow what they release. Just wanted to let yall know tomorrow there should be something new from them.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
ANyone have his patreon stuff?
They remade the models again and now they look like normal girls, with Madison looking like she had a botched boobjob that is kinda disgusting tbh, can't wait for the month to end and not be subscribed to them

jizz4

May 4, 2019
They remade the models again and now they look like normal girls, with Madison looking like she had a botched boobjob that is kinda disgusting tbh, can't wait for the month to end and not be subscribed to them
Share anyway? :)