• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comics Collection Pinup Looks-Can-Kill Collection [06-2018] [Craigos]

hanzdampf666

Jul 6, 2017
Why do they have to always do her like that man?
don´t worry it´ll pass. he always pulls this crazy shit but eventually he will come around and make something great again. i mean in between "hard target" and "combat ready 2.0" a lot of wierd stuff came up. gotta be patient and i´m sure there will be something that blows us away once more.
i´m happy that he experiments, better than loosing his passion and quitting like so many others.

love your nickname btw!

Reactions: BloodRaven31

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
looked around the whole time to get a peek inside but no leaks that i know of.
january the 1. i will pay for a month and i will report back to you folks.
Thanks! I would not mind subbing again if the girls dont look like shit anymore

hanzdampf666

Jul 6, 2017
as promised here is the report:
the reality era style that pissed off so many subscribers (-20 % drop in overall subscribers) has been somewhat moderated. the models are still smaller in bust size but the process to make them more appealing again is clear to see. ex and eden are mostly unharmed. maddy is sadly still not there yet, her face improved, body tone improved, more refined overall but nowhere near the glorious days. seems to be going in the right direction for those who share my tastes but it needs more time.

the trend do concentrate on pin-up stuff persists, some little hardcore action mixed in from time to time. overall fine with me, hardcore tends to get old really quick and all the main girls went all the way already so limiting the amount of hardcore stuff seems reasonable.

the new big thing is a more powerful hardware setup so they want to do more comic style sets again. they want to explore the origin stories of the girls next. also there will be a transition to unreal for rendering so maybe animations in the future but this is not confirmed yet.

i´m still not happy at all with the state and i will certainly unsubscribe at the end of the month when there is no significant change especially with maddy. poor maddy. at least it seems to piss her off too, she looks angrier then ever.

Reactions: bigpenniser

hanzdampf666

Jul 6, 2017
Any chance of Patreon posts shared here? Thanks in advance, by the way.
There are 2 images as of now so you don´t really miss out. 2 images after 6 1/2 months and one is just a proof of concept for unreal and the other one is a single shot of ex.
It´s been a year now since they got their new powerful rendering equip and there has never been less content.

They are probably not very inspired right now but you never know when that will change and then there might be loads of content again. One just can´t force art.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
There are 2 images as of now so you don´t really miss out. 2 images after 6 1/2 months and one is just a proof of concept for unreal and the other one is a single shot of ex.
It´s been a year now since they got their new powerful rendering equip and there has never been less content.

They are probably not very inspired right now but you never know when that will change and then there might be loads of content again. One just can´t force art.
Fair enough. Thanks for the info.

jizz4

May 4, 2019
I just noticed he started updating again. of course it's my luck that the month I sub he doesn't release anything. Anyone have any updates?

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I just noticed he started updating again. of course it's my luck that the month I sub he doesn't release anything. Anyone have any updates?
It looks like ha also went back to making the girls look good too

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Wish I had a spare change to support and get all the goodies. Not even Kemono had LCK3DX shared. I think the LCK franchise is quite the niche thing than most 3DX artists out there. I think from what he updates lately, it looks damn juicy.

Am I a thread necromancer now? I don't think so! XD
Sorry for the pointless notif :KEK:

Anyway, this is something: (Patreon post of 31st Aug, 2020 under "Eden" tag)

Last edited:
Reactions: DragonNinja1979

Hieronymous

May 3, 2017
Wish I had a spare change to support and get all the goodies. Not even Kemono had LCK3DX shared. I think the LCK franchise is quite the niche thing than most 3DX artists out there. I think from what he updates lately, it looks damn juicy.

Am I a thread necromancer now? I don't think so! XD
Sorry for the pointless notif :KEK:

Anyway, this is something: (Patreon post of 31st Aug, 2020 under "Eden" tag)
As far as I know, there was a rip of the 2020 patreon on Yiff.party before it went belly up. That rip didn't make it to Kemono sadly.