Ag414

Dec 24, 2022
I see harem, incest and pregnancy in the planned tags. Added to the list.
Keep it up. I am gonna play it as soon as it has a decent amount of playtime(>16hrs)

fridaynightatdaves

Dec 1, 2023
man give up and go back to your day job your not any good at this shit i played like 5 mins before the cringe took over, piss poor story, graphics are not very good and the story is total bullshit

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Still don't get to name the MC.

The strange animated menu is annoying as hell.
It's already annoying that it doesn't go directly to the save slots like a normal Renpy VN, but I have to wait for the menu to animate as well? Double annoying.

The office scene plays twice, first as if you didn't attempt to go to the funeral and then as if you did try to.

Then there is a strange jump to a conversation about people dying? Zero context, no idea what is being talked about.
It's already loaded with narrator/inner monologue, except for this part which actually could use some sort of explanation.

and wtf does this say?
View attachment 3302876
View attachment 3302881
Maybe it's clear to people who have the brightness or contrast way up beyond normal settings.

Then we're left with a nice "fuck you" as the current version ends back at the menu with no warning to save.
The UI is very much a WIP and admittedly undercooked. We'll improve the issues here in the next update.
apparently no name change is still an issue?

that sucks.

i hope theres an option to turn off save naming in the future. a little annoying to deal with that after a while.
I'll talk to the coder and mention this issue.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
The office scene plays twice, first as if you didn't attempt to go to the funeral and then as if you did try to.
Yes, that was a bug which has been identified and will be corrected.

Then we're left with a nice "fuck you" as the current version ends back at the menu with no warning to save.
Hmmm. Curious. So, you went directly from this:
1706561173333.png

back to the main menu without seeing this?

1706561234616.png

Not sure how that could have happened unless you were clicking through screens so fast that the above screen caught a click that it wasn't supposed to. Maybe have to put in an explicit button rather than just having it catch all clicks.

Anyway, welcome to the wonderful world of "the very first release." This is an entirely new code base, so a few bugs here and there in the initial release should be expected.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
So she has muscles but.. no bones? Never been so confused by an arm.
View attachment 3305039
I've seen that happen a few times in renders of my own, but haven't figured out the cause. I think it's a bone rotation issue with certain poses. Some of the times I've seen it happen are when I have one pose and I try to "reflect" it left-right. I suspect that some of the bones pick up a "backwards" rotation.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
I've seen that happen a few times in renders of my own, but haven't figured out the cause. I think it's a bone rotation issue with certain poses. Some of the times I've seen it happen are when I have one pose and I try to "reflect" it left-right. I suspect that some of the bones pick up a "backwards" rotation.
has happened to me as well but it was when I used certain body morph sliders like warrior# searies and either thin/emacieted(sp?) to 100%. havent used them since then I got instead the hd body morphs and masculature (dont rmember the asset but I could search if you are interested)

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
has happened to me as well but it was when I used certain body morph sliders like warrior# searies and either thin/emacieted(sp?) to 100%. havent used them since then I got instead the hd body morphs and masculature (dont rmember the asset but I could search if you are interested)
I don't think I put emaciated to 100 but yes, that morph was used. I think her body needs to be reassessed in general.

Reactions: Beast Within

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
I don't think I put emaciated to 100 but yes, that morph was used. I think her body needs to be reassessed in general.
emaciated for some reason distorts the mesh badly and when you pose the figure it looks weird. I think you can create (depending on how you envision her) a better result with body tone, athletic plus details and if I remember correctly the hd version. I could help with the sliders if you like.

Reactions: Sihil

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
back to the main menu without seeing this?
1706561234616.png

Not sure how that could have happened unless you were clicking through screens so fast that the above screen caught a click that it wasn't supposed to. Maybe have to put in an explicit button rather than just having it catch all clicks.
So I went back and had a look because I didn't recall seeing any text.
Turns out it's a slow fade in [that may or may not be the technical term for it, but you know what I mean.] that you'd only see if you are stopped there waiting for something to happen.

Screenshot_1.png

When I see that screen [or something like it] I'm not immediately inclined to think "better stop and see if something happens", but rather something like "guess we're starting a new scene/sequence", so I then would click again to move to the next frame or make the new dialogue/text appear.

So probably the best bet would be either to make that frame a hard stop or add a hard pause [blocking clicking onward] until the text shows up, or as you say add a button.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
(sigh)...I was going to try this title, but as soon as I saw the bright beige text box, with slim black text...it became a huge no go for me. Almost every title I have ever played uses the standard dark or clear text box, with visible white text.

And normally I can mess with the code to change the font colour, but it's coded defiantly. I'll check back later and see if the font colour has been changed to the standard format.

Good luck with this endeavor.
screenshot0001.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
emaciated for some reason distorts the mesh badly and when you pose the figure it looks weird. I think you can create (depending on how you envision her) a better result with body tone, athletic plus details and if I remember correctly the hd version. I could help with the sliders if you like.
Do you know any other sliders that specifically make the character thinner

Reactions: Beast Within

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Do you know any other sliders that specifically make the character thinner
I can run some tests and pin down some sliders to use, but if possible would you be able to PM me some reference on what kind of shape you want to achieve so I can have a general idea? and also which genesis you are using ( ie gen8, 8.1, 9 etc).

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
PS: This game is a spin-off of Darklight. It won't have NTR and neither will Darklight.
Should be "This game is a spin-off of Lord of imagination." the spin-off is called Darklight, not the original.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Status update

1714181017868.png

Hey all, just letting you guys know that we're moving full steam ahead towards Darklight chapter 1. I wanted to release Kathryn Sin's chapters as well but I'm not happy with their quality so I think I'll work on them sometime later down the road. So until the year's end, I would only be focusing on Darklight.

As for how long it should take for the update to be released, it should be out by mid-May.