Pinup LOP Gold Calendar [2019-10-04] [LOP GOLD]

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
It kind of trigger me that LOP are wasting so many time (judging by the fact that they started a patreon and promised to keep updating it) on that Flirting with Yasmine game. No offense to people that actually like those type of games but I don't really see anyone request those 3d games so I don't know why they focused so much on them and instead of trying to put out the long overdue LWT2 and LWS DLC and making sequels.

Reactions: Sigge

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
It kind of trigger me that LOP are wasting so many time (judging by the fact that they started a patreon and promised to keep updating it) on that Flirting with Yasmine game. No offense to people that actually like those type of games but I don't really see anyone request those 3d games so I don't know why they focused so much on them and instead of trying to put out the long overdue LWT2 and LWS DLC and making sequels.
i agree with you but if i got it right their patreon game is made by different team than LOP games so other games shouldn't suffer because of it. Anyone tried Flirting with yasmine while on that topic?

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
i agree with you but if i got it right their patreon game is made by different team than LOP games so other games shouldn't suffer because of it. Anyone tried Flirting with yasmine while on that topic?
That's good to know. As long as LWS and LWT2 dlc isn't going to delay, I'm happy.

Reactions: Sigge

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017

it's getting closer. by the look of it there is much more action with side characters,that might be good but i'm not sure if i like it. would love to see more content for justin and tracy,justin and lisa and all of them together than them going down with side and new set of characters.