Pinup LOP Gold Calendar [2019-10-04] [LOP GOLD]

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
  • You’ll be able to purchase ELEANOR 3 on a new platform, download it and play without LOPGOLD.com subscription,
  • This version of a game is NOT CENSORED and contains BLUE ORCHID expansion.
  • I’s an experiment only – right now we don’t plan to release more LOPGOLD.COM games in that format.
So, all of you, who wanted to have ELEANOR 3 downloadable, now got the best possible chance to get it.

WANNA PLAY IT SOON?

We plan to release it in AUGUST so if you don’t want to miss the RELEASE DATE please click . We’ll also organize a contest so you’ll be able to win 20 STEAM KEYS for ELEANOR 3.

Sigge

Oct 11, 2017
I am always happy with every new meeting with Tracy. This is one of the most beautiful and sexy girls calendar. But I do not like when a white girl fuck negros.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
I am always happy with every new meeting with Tracy. This is one of the most beautiful and sexy girls calendar. But I do not like when a white girl fuck negros.
i'm not the biggest fan either when i feel it's too forced,like here for example. I'd much rather like to see Trac with Justin and Lisa in calendar pics instead of some side characters we never seen

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
i'm not the biggest fan either when i feel it's too forced,like here for example. I'd much rather like to see Trac with Justin and Lisa in calendar pics instead of some side characters we never seen
Same I am not the biggest fan of just doing IR for the hell of it, Elenor has been doing IR from the beginning, they added a random IR scene in living with Britney that completely ruined that game (more than the grindyness of it)

Tracy tastes black, goes black .. never comes back. :p
Tracy has fucked black guys before. In the swingers club in LWT, and in the stable gangbang in LWT2, she still fucked Justin too.

Reactions: Sigge

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Man, some children are scared of a black dick. If someone's saying "I don't like scenes with black dicks or black dudes", it sounds like they're afraid of black dicks. Just saying it's sounding really close to "racism" and we don't like that here. So in the future, keep your distaste towards black men to yourselves. We don't want to hear it. Especially us mods.