3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
pretty sweet animations. luckily the currency is super easy to manipulate with cheat engine
I REALLY wish animations were this nice for more games. I know it's bloody hard to draw and animate them so nicely but he did get my money, unlike other shitty games on here

Jun 3, 2019
Is it just me, or do the nipples and vagina on the Daemon Zombie Girl turn pink after futa sex in the cum-leaking afterglow animation?

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
how? i cant find the value for the points. im really new to cheat engine
simply, the process of changing values using cheat engine goes like this:

1. Hook cheat engine onto the game
2. look at the value in game i.e. money is 300 or whatever
3. type the value into the Value text box in cheat engine and press the "First Scan" button
4. change the value in game somehow
5. type the new value into the Value text box and press the "Next Scan" button
6. Repeat this until you have 1 or 2 values in the left side box
7. Double clicking the entries in the left side will add the address/value pairs to the bottom window where they can be double clicked to be altered

Necromancer85

Mar 17, 2018
anyone know how to kill first boss i lure him all the way back to the dehydration thingy but i can't jump on other side

and can someone tell me how to damage enemies (all i can do is jump and fix broken armor)

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
anyone know how to kill first boss i lure him all the way back to the dehydration thingy but i can't jump on other side

and can someone tell me how to damage enemies (all i can do is jump and fix broken armor)
don't remember the boss thing but you need the overdrive suit thing to damage enemies. I think you can find it if you go to a certain spot on a map, I think at the top of a map somewhere

Reactions: Necromancer85
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes