3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

thekill

Dec 9, 2018
damn, the UI is all messed up in 3440x1440 resolution, cant play in dowss as thers not button or anything

frid

Apr 25, 2017
I think a good change for this game will be that you can control the speed of the animations. Not the current one, I mean like a permanent speed 1 if you wanted, or 2 or 3 until you change it

Reactions: Artix0

Supershadow30

Jan 5, 2020
Anyone managed to defeat the last boss? Beast form attacks barely damage it, but there doesn't seem to be anything else around to hurt it (unlike the previous bosses).

Mistere99

Feb 16, 2018
Anyone managed to defeat the last boss? Beast form attacks barely damage it, but there doesn't seem to be anything else around to hurt it (unlike the previous bosses).
there is a moment where is shoots a purple laser if i remember correctly
then you can hit it while in overdrive mode

RoyalVikings

Sep 25, 2018
there is a moment where is shoots a purple laser if i remember correctly
then you can hit it while in overdrive mode
in the top left there is a terminal and right below it there is a device which you can collect a yellow canisters I can't remember if you need five or four to activate the terminal but you can just sit at the device below the terminal to collect canisters because it slowly recharges and once you have enough canisters activate the terminal and it kills the boss : Note the boss has to be spawned first for the terminal and device to be interactable with

Last edited:

Oko7

Mar 14, 2021
What is overdrive and how to enter it?
It is a combat mode that allows you to attack enemies with "X" button or fuck them with "F" key (only females). You activate/deactivate this mode by "V" key, but you need to get it first in ice stage. Also it allows higher jump and it slows fall.

Reactions: baged

Houtamelo

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
Anyone knows a business e-mail or a way to contact Octopussy? I can't find anything. Discord could also help.

Supershadow30

Jan 5, 2020
in the top left there is a terminal and right below it there is a device which you can collect a yellow canisters I can't remember if you need five or four to activate the terminal but you can just sit at the device below the terminal to collect canisters because it slowly recharges and once you have enough canisters activate the terminal and it kills the boss : Note the boss has to be spawned first for the terminal and device to be interactable with
I wasn't talking about the winged golden sphere at the end of the 3rd level (Sky fortress), I'm talking about the boss of the 4th level (the sand ruins).

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
It is a combat mode that allows you to attack enemies with "X" button or fuck them with "F" key (only females). You activate/deactivate this mode by "V" key, but you need to get it first in ice stage. Also it allows higher jump and it slows fall.
Got the mod but F does no work. Does it have to be unlocked too?

Oko7

Mar 14, 2021
Got the mod but F does no work. Does it have to be unlocked too?
Interesting, are you transformed into dark/combat mode?
If it is all working you should hear like cancel sound and attack at the same time. (that is with "F" key)
Like best way is to test it in gallery.
The way it work you attack normally with "F" key + that annoying cancel/fail soud. And only if you are near valid target to fuck it activates the scene.
Hope it helps.
Good wind

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes