3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
So is 0.86 not getting shared here? It's been months since it came out and I didn't even know that
Seconded. If someone could please share 0.86 here, you'd go down in the official Lorain thread Hall of Fame™

Reactions: chl67

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Fine, I'll do it myself.

First time posting something so go ahead and tell me if anything is wrong. Latest dev progress is saying that he/she slacked off and didn't do what they expected to do, but also said that the game should be released this month?

Mistere99

Feb 16, 2018
i am sorry but does anyone know how to open futa mode?
i have it enabled in gallery but don`t know what should i do else

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
i am sorry but does anyone know how to open futa mode?
i have it enabled in gallery but don`t know what should i do else
You need to reach the first ice level, and explore it all to obtain the overload mechanic

Reactions: Artix0

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
I enjoy that the latest version has been uploaded but I really do detest having to play through the entire freaking game again!

May 25, 2017
Changes in v0.86:
- Futanari mode

• 1 pose with 9 girls pussy animations with x-ray
  • 1 pose with 8 girls ass animations
  • 1 pose with 7 girls blowjob animations
  • 24 animated pictures of exhausted girls after hard sex
  • 2 Lora animations for futanari mode (for assfuck and pussyfuck)
- Added Golem Boss, so all levels have fully finished!
- Smaller updates:
  • Dressing Up menu
  • Game over picture for purification sphere boss
  • Game over picture for golem boss (after I drawn both of the gameover screens I understand that I made a game with 3 bosses who can not fuck main heroine T^T so sad)
  • few fixes in text of saves
  • fixed dust clouds from jumping and few fixes in jumping animations
  • few improvements in fluffy AI and animations (yes, again, I just love fluffy)
  • improved enemy hitting, added sound and vfx
  • added levels of difficulty for those who have problems with game, or for those who want game to be harder, one of them get's lesser amount of crystals, and others gets more amount of crystals, and if they complete game with some conditions they should get special code, like it was in one of previous game (but not all difficulty changes added in the game, for example in hard version satyr females should jump over the platforms and shoot arrows directly in the Lora)
  • code panel added to game, but please, don't use it now, because you will not receive a notification that the code has turned on, but in the save it will be saved as "Enabled", you simply will not know what exactly you have turned on
  • Nice fade transitions between loadings (later I will remove this "loading" writing)
Yeah I have no idea how to access any of the new stuff. The 'futa mode' doesn't seem to work.

haizan guzan

May 4, 2020
For some reason I'm stuck in the overload mode and the entire screen turned pink. I'm even in the mode when entering a new level. Guessing this is intentional but I don't know how to get out of it.

Mistere99

Feb 16, 2018
For some reason I'm stuck in the overload mode and the entire screen turned pink. I'm even in the mode when entering a new level. Guessing this is intentional but I don't know how to get out of it.
thats corruption 100%
if i remember correctly you need to pause the game and press 50% decrease
thats in the middle of the screen on the left

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Pretty good game actually, it has the best controls i ever tried.
I'm wondering what am i supposed to do once i reach the end of the first map, the lava place.
I get the dash suit and then something starts chasing me, am i supposed to run all the way back from where i came from?

I'm playing on hard difficulty, so this part is actually challenging now

Bloodyryss

Apr 9, 2017
Pretty good game actually, it has the best controls i ever tried.
I'm wondering what am i supposed to do once i reach the end of the first map, the lava place.
I get the dash suit and then something starts chasing me, am i supposed to run all the way back from where i came from?

I'm playing on hard difficulty, so this part is actually challenging now
The game is good ye but the mechanics are pretty boring and tedious ... its exactly what you need to do ... run away from an ever following enemy until the start of the level hoping you dont die ...

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes