3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
The game is good ye but the mechanics are pretty boring and tedious ... its exactly what you need to do ... run away from an ever following enemy until the start of the level hoping you dont die ...
Damn that seems hard, so you have to pass all previous areas you completed before and if you die you're back at the start, no checkpoints..

Is this same for all the other maps once you complete them?

Mistere99

Feb 16, 2018
what are the control in this game ?
is there no attack button ?
Not exactly in the second stage you get overdrive mode which transforms you and then you can attack with X
the controls are ASDW, or Arrows to move , Shift to dash ,F to charge the Blue Bar
V to Transform (While Transformed You Attack with X and grab female enemies for H Scene with F)

plague42

Jun 14, 2017
Love the game! Completed it on hard, but got no codes.......and a list of controls could be nice, was able to masturbate with G, but dunno how cause it didn't work before (had to do with pussy level?). And also a kind of walkthrough to know how many piece of paper there is or what they do unlock. No idea what Swordman+ is (needed for most clothes item), and in the sky temple I got launched hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh up in the sky (to the point where I was past the blue sky and got into the black out of bound).

Edit: Was also hoping exhibitionism actually did something. It increases even when I'm clothed, is at lvl 100, and still is shy about her body. And also found out Swordman+ is a patreon tier :(

Last edited:

Silito13

Aug 9, 2016
For anyone who has completed 0.86 try giving the data found in the folder now. I am guessing there was a conversion, since the unity folders are no longer present

jackoz98

Feb 23, 2019
Has anyone got same issue?, I beat the 2nd boss on snow pike temple but now the 3rd level won't unlock?

If its a glitch does anyone have a save with the 3rd section unlocked?
1639327870050.png

Reactions: darkwizard1940

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
You have to fully explore the first ice level to unlock the overload power, then I think you have to buy the futa mode in the gallery and when you have that you can press F in overload mode to grab enemies
futanari mode costs atleast 40000 apparently

Last edited:

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
How do you defeat the snow boss, what am i supposed to do
I deal 0 damage, wtf
Is this a bug or something

Can someome give me a save, its ridiculous

Nvm i had to juke him so hard, without the attack mode ability its almost unpossible

Last edited:

adisor21

Feb 15, 2019
How do you defeat the snow boss, what am i supposed to do
I deal 0 damage, wtf
Is this a bug or something

Can someome give me a save, its ridiculous

Nvm i had to juke him so hard, without the attack mode ability its almost unpossible
I hid myself on the left side up where he couldn't attack me, his ice beam will shoot the platform and let the laser burn him.

Reactions: Bruno3

adisor21

Feb 15, 2019
How'd you defeat the air one, 3rd map
I transformed myself into the beast by pressing V and hit it until it died, super easy. As i am aware from previous comments, the correct way.... you are supposed to activate the boss find some batteries and take it to a gun...

Reactions: Dray and Bruno3
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes