3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
No i just did a missclick and i post a new comment how edit,how dont care me a shit i just let this like that.
anyways i played the version 0.84 have stage 1,2 and 3 but not boss 1619751657814.png
there are a version 0.85 in patreon that not one want share for the moment, this version will have the boss of the stage 3 and i dont know if some more cuz i cant see patreon.
The game is each time more fun,but look short,i hope pregnant and more humanoid enemies.

Last edited:

Mistere99

Feb 16, 2018
i want to know how many scenes each monster have for example male satyr has 4 is he the only one ?
and gameovers how to get them in gallery

thedude176

Oct 18, 2019
could someone tell me what the controls are?
because i have no idea how to attack or if you even get weapons in this game

poophed21

Jun 27, 2017
i scan everything i download from here with malwarebytes and one of the games files came up as malicious. i am worried about playing this now

EDIT: turns out Gameassembly.dll is commonly wrongly flagged as malware by multiple anti virus software. sorry

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2020
I made a mistake, you're supposed to hold Q - that lets you zoom out as long as you hold it down. I was thinking of a different game (because I'm an idiot like that)

Ziggy_Diggy

Oct 5, 2018
I remember you used to be able to get a scene between the male and female satyr. Was that removed? Everytime I get them to stand next to each other it doesn't work

Fr3nki

Oct 12, 2017
That boss part in "Sky chain" Temple overall difficulty bad design, like 90% of players will quit , 1st u need to climb to the top activate boss fight after that u need to collect all batteries and put them into cannon also boss constantly harassing and shooting trough the walls , but to make things worse there is no progress save , so u have to do all in one go , well i did it but i think difficultly should lowered somehow

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes