3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
Why did i can't access the gallery it keep make my game crashing when i click the gallery and how do i change my apperance/costum like in the main page

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Why did i can't access the gallery it keep make my game crashing when i click the gallery and how do i change my apperance/costum like in the main page
No idea why the game crashes when you enter the gallery, I don't think it's acommon problem. Maybe try downloading all the .net things from ninite website.
The clothes can be swapped in the gallery, but only patreons can do that anyway.

ADevCalledQuest

Mar 22, 2023
Controller support? Feel like that's pretty basic if you're gonna make a Unity game - and it elevated the experience for A Night of Revenge for me.

Jul 17, 2019
Tag the game as futanari pls
View attachment 2353514

game flew under my radar for like 5 years because it wasnt tagged as a futanari game

and sadly this game is compiled in IL2CPP so I cant make any mods or fixes easily...

Edit:
Some screencaps to show the customizability
View attachment 2353515
View attachment 2353536
View attachment 2353535
and some seggs:
View attachment 2353554
and MC can rape any girl
View attachment 2353563
How do you fuck other girls? I tried all of the buttons and none of them worked

Edit: Emergency rescue keeps activating for no reason, and I dunno how to disable it

Last edited:

thekill

Dec 9, 2018

Edit: Emergency rescue keeps activating for no reason, and I dunno how to disable it
YOU NEED to get a upgrade in the galery, bio tech thingy, wich to get it ,you nneed to read a precise note that is located in a long always after you get the transformation upgrade i think

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

besides the other answer, you also need to enable futa mode in the gallery (yes, in the gallery, to be able to use it in the main game, afaik)

Potegull

Jul 9, 2019
If anyone else is having issues with the Chain Island boss. Here's some tips that helped me:Climb up and activate bird boss, you must climb the right side, left side is thorns. Grab the power cells in this order to make it easier for yourself: Top right, bottom left, bottom right, top left. Gun is on top left as shown on the map.
Interesting design for a boss state. Thank fuck he can't enter the power-cell caves.

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
If anyone else is having issues with the Chain Island boss. Here's some tips that helped me:Climb up and activate bird boss, you must climb the right side, left side is thorns. Grab the power cells in this order to make it easier for yourself: Top right, bottom left, bottom right, top left. Gun is on top left as shown on the map.
Interesting design for a boss state. Thank fuck he can't enter the power-cell caves.
Yep. Got to be a little systematic in approach to this boss level. Battery charges are actually ammo for the harpoon cannon thing. You get an achievement for getting all 4 batteries. This means going to each chamber is unnecessary and you can probably beat the boss with 1 charge of the cannon as long as you dont miss.

Probably the worst boss due to the size of the room and tedious platforming that gets even less fun to go through while the boss chases you, with some of its attacks going through walls.

Reactions: JustAl
Apr 29, 2022
Thanks a lot. Took me some time to understand what I even need to do here. Kinda lost it here, been looking for the gun for some time. At the top left chamber right at the entrance there are two ways to go. Go left to get the battery, go up to get to the cannon. Then activate that cannon device, aim at the boss with the screen button controls and click the middle circle to fire. As mentioned, if you aim well it's probably enough to just get one battery.

Side note: randomly stumbled upon the fact that F3 activates cheat menu where you can reset hp/shields to full and add crystals. Super helpful, I say my thanks for implementing that.

Side note 2: been having 'emergency extraction' randomly when jumping with 'space' key. Stopped using 'space' and used 'up' arrow instead, no more random extractions.

Egoria

Mar 9, 2023
I legit can't find the biomagic-technology where exactly is it?
Once you find the overcharge mode you go to the left from where you found it there will be a note near the jump pad, there is the key to get the biomagic tech

Egoria

Mar 9, 2023
I still don't understand on how to get the "And you... just fucked her..." achievement, i tried to press F on the "girl" creature in the mutant couple fight, but it doesn't work at all

Apr 29, 2022
I still don't understand on how to get the "And you... just fucked her..." achievement, i tried to press F on the "girl" creature in the mutant couple fight, but it doesn't work at all
From what I remember:
1. Before the fight make sure you can have futa sex with other monsters -- press V to enter beast mode. If it worked, you have it. IIRC you only can fight the twins once, so that's probably the only chance for the achievement.
2. Knock out the girl (something something boss fight, expose her to lasers and/or fight). Keep the other one alive, as the fight will be over when both are KO'd
3. Press V to enter beast futa mode
4. Press F or RMB on the knocked out girl monster

Reactions: BloomYourDreams

Egoria

Mar 9, 2023
From what I remember:
1. Before the fight make sure you can have futa sex with other monsters -- press V to enter beast mode. If it worked, you have it. IIRC you only can fight the twins once, so that's probably the only chance for the achievement.
2. Knock out the girl (something something boss fight, expose her to lasers and/or fight). Keep the other one alive, as the fight will be over when both are KO'd
3. Press V to enter beast futa mode
4. Press F or RMB on the knocked out girl monster
It's either me that doesn't understand, or just something doesn't work for me, but even if i turn my mode while she's stunned i still can't get her in the grab, but i have the futa grab ability...

Edit: NVM,i just did it without her being stunned
And for everyone to know, you just have to be very (VERY) close to her so the F attack works, you can do it even at the start of the battle

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It's either me that doesn't understand, or just something doesn't work for me, but even if i turn my mode while she's stunned i still can't get her in the grab, but i have the futa grab ability...

Edit: NVM,i just did it without her being stunned
And for everyone to know, you just have to be very (VERY) close to her so the F attack works, you can do it even at the start of the battle
can players go back there to do that?

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes