3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

zan

May 25, 2017
i have question, is something happen if i go in beast mode for to long ? should i use it carefully ?

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
i have question, is something happen if i go in beast mode for to long ? should i use it carefully ?
If I recall correctly the main risk is becoming stuck in beast mode. aka with no shields and locked out of several sex scenes. Luckily there's a button to undo this in the pause menu.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler
Mar 1, 2020
how do i unlock the tails? and i still don't understand how u get the futanari to unlock
iirc For futanari, you gotta read the note far to the left from attack-form, which is iirc is on the note in side area of 2nd major Stage. Then buy futanari mode in the gallery. Tails I think are unlock by doing lot of lewd stuff and then buying them in gallery.

EliTheLewd

Feb 25, 2019
iirc For futanari, you gotta read the note far to the left from attack-form, which is iirc is on the note in side area of 2nd major Stage. Then buy futanari mode in the gallery. Tails I think are unlock by doing lot of lewd stuff and then buying them in gallery.
by do alot of lewd stuff? do u mean being caught mutiple times?

Mar 1, 2020
by do alot of lewd stuff? do u mean being caught mutiple times?
Have MC do a lot of sex, all the way. iirc Character has lewdness meter, it should affect amount of stuff unlocked. Like, she would gain 2% lewdness after 1 sex scene, and there'd be something purchasable in gallery at 50% lewd.

aalexkj24

Dec 18, 2018
How to shoot the map3 boss ? i collected all 4 canisters and loaded the gun many times, and it showed the shooting screen. But never able to shoot correctly and showing the message "shooting failed".

Last edited:

HelloThere677

Feb 22, 2020
Okay, need a little help. When I boot up the game and press "Start Game", the whole game just freezes. Anyone know what's wrong?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Have MC do a lot of sex, all the way. iirc Character has lewdness meter, it should affect amount of stuff unlocked. Like, she would gain 2% lewdness after 1 sex scene, and there'd be something purchasable in gallery at 50% lewd.
Thanks for your info. Any pregnancy?

Ecl1p5e

Nov 30, 2018
Uh oh... discord auth? That's bad (for pirates, but good for the dev) :(

Has anyone checked if it is possible to circumvent that fact?

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
well looking at it its just be handed out on a patreon only channel all it would take to bypass it is to make a burner patreon and discord account buy the 21 dollar tier one once then link them and head to the channel and download its not high grade protection at all only slowing down the process and stopping lazy people it won't be long before it gets leaked

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Does anybody know if there's any difference at all between the version we got here, and the final release? It really doesn't help when devs hide update logs behind paywalls... I already would've pledged on patreon if I knew for sure there's new stuff in the game.

demon2525

Sep 12, 2017
Does anybody know if there's any difference at all between the version we got here, and the final release? It really doesn't help when devs hide update logs behind paywalls... I already would've pledged on patreon if I knew for sure there's new stuff in the game.
well, from what i saw on patreon, game now has endings, animated comics and new clothes. There was also a gallery for special animations mentioned, porbably for gameovers.

Reactions: 69ztare
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes