3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Only 2 questions: does this update fix the permanent cumflation, and does it add to the gallery the boss gameover scenes, like with the mutant couple?
Nope and yes.

On a different note my first attempt resulted in the game refusing to respond after getting caught by ceiling tentacles.
Second attempt my system crashed.
Guess I won't be playing this update.

SirLucifer

Jul 27, 2018
Man, the "full" release is an even buggier mess than the 0.89 version. Can't attack, shield break doesn't remove clothing, ero animations don't play, the controls list just says stuff like "press attack button to attack", "press the jump button to jump" etc.

Not to mention the horrible grammar that makes the text borderline unreadable, but that's a part of all of Octo's works, so I'm not too surprised. Just disappointed.

At least the animation gallery works. Just sucks that the actual game doesn't.

Last edited:

Vanargand0002

Aug 7, 2020
A year long update for this, really? I basically 100%ed the game to see what was new and it's pretty minor so here is what I noticed.
1. you can mess with her tits in the main menu and if you get the special bad ending you can take off her clothes.
2. The game is a bit more stable, but it's still super buggy and I had to restart a level multiple times due to glitches and bugs.
3. Cheat menu is more robust, pressing F4 you can now use it to edit your sex stats and overload corruption for example.
4. Endings exist now.
5. Notes have been reworded/changed but it's not noticeable.
6. Added a unique ending animation for H-ing the NPC in Training area 3.
7. Added several out of bounds area animations that aren't worth the effort finding.
8. Improved the help menu by a lot, but it's also full of dumb shit like, futa attack is the futa attack button, I had no idea.

And that's it, no really that's all the changes I noticed, all of this for 1 year of wait? I expected more animations, an improved gallery, some weird new areas to explore. Instead the game is largely unchanged from the previous release, I can't help but think Octopussy milked the hell out of their patrons for this limp dicked release. Although I guess you get more then games from them, but regardless I'm just disappointed that I wasted 4 hours doing everything, here a spitfire of things that should've been changed for a full release.
1. a way to refight bosses for unique achievements/animations so you don't need to restart a boss to unlock it.
2. every enemy has at least 2 sex animations and updated futa(futa didn't get tweaked, and most enemies currently have 1 or none.)
3. add a way to track the notes you have already unlocked, it's a pain to run through every nook and cranny to find the one you missed.
4. Adding a lot of new outfits and making them tied to some form of progression(note gathering or a reward for out of bounds areas.)
5. fix a lot of the bugs present in the game, restarting a level should only be because of your stupidity.
6. a gallery that shows everything instead of missing several enemies and unique animations.
I totally agree. I was a patreon of them quite a long time ago, before the release of the last version, for like 3-6 months and there was so little progress I decided only to sub when I see a release post and unsub afterwards. Also quite disappointed with this release, I played the last version shortly after release and didnt touch it since then, and it felt mostly the same for me.

Reactions: Beats9821

Keetos0

Oct 5, 2020
I don't know what are the rules for posting links to other games, but OP should add "the tower", another game from octopussy to this page

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Idk the game is bugged for me I cant do much except jump around
Well you've discovered what you will be doing for 90% of the time, with 9% of it being spent dashing and 1% attacking an enemy. Anyway you don't start out with the ability to attack, you need to unlock the overload form in the ice level to be able to attack. And even when you do get the ability to attack you'll almost never use it since it's just a lot easier and quicker to run past all the enemies, and the combat is pretty barebones.

squalljericho

Mar 21, 2019
Man, the "full" release is an even buggier mess than the 0.89 version. Can't attack, shield break doesn't remove clothing, ero animations don't play, the controls list just says stuff like "press attack button to attack", "press the jump button to jump" etc.

Not to mention the horrible grammar that makes the text borderline unreadable, but that's a part of all of Octo's works, so I'm not too surprised. Just disappointed.

At least the animation gallery works. Just sucks that the actual game doesn't.
Downloaded without reading anything first. Wow i didnt even know there was an attack button. I thought you just jumped around a bit XD

peebah

Jun 5, 2021
So do enemies not do damage or grapple you for h animations or anything? I downloaded today and it seems like colliding with enemies just had her make a noise and lose no health. Also the gallery in the base seemed to already have everything unlocked.

Nov 26, 2017
Well you've discovered what you will be doing for 90% of the time, with 9% of it being spent dashing and 1% attacking an enemy. Anyway you don't start out with the ability to attack, you need to unlock the overload form in the ice level to be able to attack. And even when you do get the ability to attack you'll almost never use it since it's just a lot easier and quicker to run past all the enemies, and the combat is pretty barebones.
Ah well thx for that lol I kinda just closed the game and moved on but ill give it another run to see how it goes

rolfa

Jan 25, 2023
A year long update for this, really? I basically 100%ed the game to see what was new and it's pretty minor so here is what I noticed.
1. you can mess with her tits in the main menu and if you get the special bad ending you can take off her clothes.
2. The game is a bit more stable, but it's still super buggy and I had to restart a level multiple times due to glitches and bugs.
3. Cheat menu is more robust, pressing F4 you can now use it to edit your sex stats and overload corruption for example.
4. Endings exist now.
5. Notes have been reworded/changed but it's not noticeable.
6. Added a unique ending animation for H-ing the NPC in Training area 3.
7. Added several out of bounds area animations that aren't worth the effort finding.
8. Improved the help menu by a lot, but it's also full of dumb shit like, futa attack is the futa attack button, I had no idea.

And that's it, no really that's all the changes I noticed, all of this for 1 year of wait? I expected more animations, an improved gallery, some weird new areas to explore. Instead the game is largely unchanged from the previous release, I can't help but think Octopussy milked the hell out of their patrons for this limp dicked release. Although I guess you get more then games from them, but regardless I'm just disappointed that I wasted 4 hours doing everything, here a spitfire of things that should've been changed for a full release.
1. a way to refight bosses for unique achievements/animations so you don't need to restart a boss to unlock it.
2. every enemy has at least 2 sex animations and updated futa(futa didn't get tweaked, and most enemies currently have 1 or none.)
3. add a way to track the notes you have already unlocked, it's a pain to run through every nook and cranny to find the one you missed.
4. Adding a lot of new outfits and making them tied to some form of progression(note gathering or a reward for out of bounds areas.)
5. fix a lot of the bugs present in the game, restarting a level should only be because of your stupidity.
6. a gallery that shows everything instead of missing several enemies and unique animations.
how do u get that unique ending on training area 3 ive been getting spanked for 20 minutes straight

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
how do u get that unique ending on training area 3 ive been getting spanked for 20 minutes straight
I mean if that's your fetish bud, but to get the unique bad ending you'll need overload form and(probably futa) I think you can figure out the rest.
is that a joke i see nothing.
i goe back nothing is this a bug ?
Did you reach the end of the area yet, because if so you should have the dash ability. If you haven't you can't go back yet, don't worry it's a gauntlet to run all the way back after you get to the final area in level 1. It's a psuedo metrovania in that there are gems and notes you can't get unless you replay a level after getting a few movement upgrades.

Reactions: Sangoku25
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes