4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Herr4Share

Apr 1, 2017
So do enemies not do damage or grapple you for h animations or anything? I downloaded today and it seems like colliding with enemies just had her make a noise and lose no health. Also the gallery in the base seemed to already have everything unlocked.
Same. Things were working fine and then they weren't. Cleaned the appdata folder, purged registry entries and deleted and re-extracted the game and nothing. Ah well.

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Got stuck after the Lamia grapple me and the H animation end, it's just stuck, had to fully restart

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Welp, another issue, final boss does the starting animation and then nothing, he get back into being some sort of dead body on the wall not moving, not sure if I have to do something or if it's just a bug

Edit: nvm, apparently walked on what was suposed to be a door, apparently the boss is just... Well not a boss ? No idea

Vanargand0002

Aug 7, 2020
Same. Things were working fine and then they weren't. Cleaned the appdata folder, purged registry entries and deleted and re-extracted the game and nothing. Ah well.
Honestly I just speedran this game without getting caught once in an animation. I had no problems (except Lorain not showing in the kind of gallery). But I can take a look at the discord if the same issues were reported there.

Reactions: Herr4Share
Feb 11, 2023
View attachment 96473

Overview:
Play as a thief girl who is going to learn the secret of the main taboo of the world in which she lives​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-13
Release Date: 2024-01-01
Developer: Octopussy
Censored: No
Version:1.0p15
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Thank you Vanargand0002 for sharing!

View attachment 2354726 View attachment 2354727 View attachment 2354728 View attachment 2354729 View attachment 2354731 View attachment 2354733
why isnt there any hentai content in game? The shield health reached zero, and the enemy npcs just keep hittting you, but your health doesnt go down. Is this a glitch or something?

Aug 22, 2021
I can't say I know much about this dev and I am not a member of their Patreon, but their release post seems oddly final.

Any one with forbidden knowledge on whether we should expect a patch for this buggy mess?

PDCurator

Sep 1, 2023
A lot of people saying there is cumflation in this game, with the counter in the menu I thought it would be present all time rather than in the tentacle grabber scene.

Is this just bugged out in this version?

Aug 22, 2021
Ok, I return from the dev discord with some knowledge about how this game is supposed to work:
  1. All clothes have a hidden durability stat. As your shield takes hits, you will progressively get more undressed.
  2. Once in a semi-undressed states, enemies will ero you rather than hurt your health.
  3. Clothes are unlocked / equipped in the gallery from the level select and can be re-equipped in the menu.
  4. Lora has to be lewded to be comfortable running around naked and to wear certain clothes. These ero stats show up on the left when you pause in a level.
Note that none of this is explained through normal gameplay. Some of it is mentioned in the help screen from the pause menu, but it isn't directly told to you through a tutorial. These mechanics interacting in normal ways without this communication makes a lot of things seem like bugs to those of us who remember simpler older versions of the game.

There definitely are bugs in this version, but they are fewer and further between than I originally suspected. Octo appears to be working on them, but who knows how long that will take.

Some other notes:
  • Be careful with the cheat menu. The 'unlock map' button is very close to the 'give currency' button, and using it can softlock you from the game's bosses (whose areas can't be visited more than once). You can give yourself the abilities they would have given you, but that still skips a bunch of the game.
  • Sometimes the enemies will bug out and not be able to ero-grab you. I fixed this by spawning an enemy in the gallery, letting that one trigger the animation, then reloading into the level.

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
Why it said completed?????, the last post on patreon about Lorain said that the Dev have how much near of the 50% of the game soo it is not completed yet...
1708051243204.png

Ecl1p5e

Nov 30, 2018
is there any benefit to completing the achievements? it seems like the bosses cannot be refought so you're permanently locked out of completing some of the achievements unless you make another brand new save file and unlock all levels with cheats

Bruhaha213

Aug 21, 2019
For anyone having issues with enemies not grappling you:
  1. Go to Gallery level. Level Select -> Blue Orb, top-middle
  2. Go right
  3. Open the store menu. Where you buy clothes and upgrades
  4. Close the store menu.
It should be fixed. You will need to do it every time you Launch the game, because the bug resets when the game is closed.

Aug 22, 2021
Also, to those who make use of the futanari grapple on female enemies, hold down while initiating the grapple to see the other variant of those animations.

Dev has indicated that they will not add those scenes to the gallery except for the top tier versions (at least not now), so this is the only way to see them.

Reactions: BloomYourDreams

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
It says it's completed because the game is completed. The dev said that the demo only has about 50% of the game's content in it. The demo and full release are two different things.
All this time for a demo version? And while some in game things are patreon locked? The fuck?
Forum title needs "Demo" in it to reflect that it is a demo then.

Oct 11, 2018
All this time for a demo version? And while some in game things are patreon locked? The fuck?
Forum title needs "Demo" in it to reflect that it is a demo then.
I had to read what I wrote a few times just to make sure I didn't say something confusing.

The first sentence in my last post states that the game is completed. Everything else is detailing the demo that was also released as a preview for people not pirating the game.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Subraumer

May 15, 2018
For anyone having issues with enemies not grappling you:
  1. Go to Gallery level. Level Select -> Blue Orb, top-middle
  2. Go right
  3. Open the store menu. Where you buy clothes and upgrades
  4. Close the store menu.
It should be fixed. You will need to do it every time you Launch the game, because the bug resets when the game is closed.
They need to pin that to the front page.
I played the whole fucking lava map and hoped I unlocked it after.

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes