4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

KryoTeeX

Feb 8, 2020
Oook call me dumb if you want but how do I even climb that ?
I didn't find any other way and it's just the beginning of the "world"...

1710396718272.png

Lord Kimmek

Sep 7, 2018
uh..
lorain has been in development since early 2019
and future fragments still isn't done??

I am going to give Octopussy as much support as I can. Octopussy is such a nice creator too. And the art is so nice.

Aug 22, 2021
anyone know how to fix the resolution?
Yes, I know this one! (at least on Windows)

Since Lorain is built in Unity, you can use terminal commands to force the startup resolution using Unity's launch options. Go to the folder where Lorain.exe is, right click to open terminal there, then launch in the terminal with the following:

"Lorain.exe -screen-width 1920 -screen-height 1080"

Replaced with appropriate resolution. I did it a slightly more roundabout way, but this should work. If you set it smaller than your screen size, you can access the game's own scaling settings. Hopefully this issue is fixed in later builds.

Reactions: BloomYourDreams
Aug 22, 2021
what's up with biomagic? i take the note, but still can't buy the upgrade. tried on 3 saves, just in case
If you are talking about the upgrade in the ice area, you already got it by defeating the bosses (the futa transformation move). Look in the help page on the pause screen for how to activate it (and use it sparingly, it causes ongoing permanent damage to your crystal thingy and only resets on finding certain collectibles. I think it affects the ending you get as well).

Jul 16, 2018
If you are talking about the upgrade in the ice area, you already got it by defeating the bosses (the futa transformation move). Look in the help page on the pause screen for how to activate it (and use it sparingly, it causes ongoing permanent damage to your crystal thingy and only resets on finding certain collectibles. I think it affects the ending you get as well).
The problem is that the Futa upgrade can't be bought, despite me unlocking both the semen demon form and the note that lies to the left. I'm not sure if the terminal NEAR the note has to be interacteble, but it wasn't after 3 new saves, so i assumed the note was it. Yet, the upgrade is saying "Biomagic-technology no found yet". The demon form itself isn't futa without it. And i tested bind that's supposed to be futa attack, yet it dosn't work and just makes a sound.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
The problem is that the Futa upgrade can't be bought, despite me unlocking both the semen demon form and the note that lies to the left. I'm not sure if the terminal NEAR the note has to be interacteble, but it wasn't after 3 new saves, so i assumed the note was it. Yet, the upgrade is saying "Biomagic-technology no found yet". The demon form itself isn't futa without it. And i tested bind that's supposed to be futa attack, yet it dosn't work and just makes a sound.
You gotta buy the futa thing in the gallery

Aug 22, 2021
The overload form should be usable as soon as you trigger that bossfight (it's how you are expected to beat it). The futa upgrade just lets you h-grab enemies while in that form for more animations (grab button + up, down, or neutral for different variants).

If you have read the note and triggered the duo bossfight in the ice level and the form isn't triggering (the 'v' key for me on default control bindings), it sounds like something might be broken (which wouldn't be that surprising, the game is buggy as hell). You might also try re-entering the gallery/shop area as some animations break if you have reloaded the game but not visited that location yet.

Beyond that, I only see two options:
  1. Use the cheat menu in the upper left to force unlock all abilities/maps. That will however clear the remaining bosses as well, leaving you no way to fight them (I have already complained to octo about this). The bossfights in this game kinda suck, so you won't be missing anything but lore (which is viewable in the gallery area).
  2. Restart your run and hope it doesn't happen again. You can save yourself some effort by just hacking yourself the gems you lost and just speed running the levels (which doesn't take too long, but still sucks).
Hope that helps!

Jul 16, 2018
The overload form should be usable as soon as you trigger that bossfight (it's how you are expected to beat it). The futa upgrade just lets you h-grab enemies while in that form for more animations (grab button + up, down, or neutral for different variants).

If you have read the note and triggered the duo bossfight in the ice level and the form isn't triggering (the 'v' key for me on default control bindings), it sounds like something might be broken (which wouldn't be that surprising, the game is buggy as hell). You might also try re-entering the gallery/shop area as some animations break if you have reloaded the game but not visited that location yet.

Beyond that, I only see two options:
  1. Use the cheat menu in the upper left to force unlock all abilities/maps. That will however clear the remaining bosses as well, leaving you no way to fight them (I have already complained to octo about this). The bossfights in this game kinda suck, so you won't be missing anything but lore (which is viewable in the gallery area).
  2. Restart your run and hope it doesn't happen again. You can save yourself some effort by just hacking yourself the gems you lost and just speed running the levels (which doesn't take too long, but still sucks).
Hope that helps!
Yeah, whatever. The beast form works fine. The note to the left of it just doesn't unlock the ability to buy the upgrade. And i did 2 full runs: pure and full corruption. And i tested 3rd time with cheats, yet the upgrade is locked all the same. Tbf, not sure anyone read what I wrote, I never brought up the form itself not working, just the futa upgrade. I figured it's just a bug, I remember playing the tower game and it was hella buggy before extended release

Aug 22, 2021
Yeah, whatever. The beast form works fine. The note to the left of it just doesn't unlock the ability to buy the upgrade. And I did 2 full runs: pure and full corruption. And I tested 3rd time with cheats, yet the upgrade is locked all the same.
I'm sorry to hear that. I'd suggest joining Octo's discord and asking them there, though you may need to get past some stonewalling on their part about how you are playing the game incorrectly if you are finding bugs. The only thing I can think of is purging everything related to the game and trying with a clean version, but even that isn't guaranteed given that the save files are written to the Windows ether.

I am also not entirely sure that unlocking the Futa upgrade is tied to that specific note, but given your level of frustration I assume that you have fully explored the ice levels. I definitely had it unlocked for me after I left the duo bossfight, but there are multiple notes in there split between the levels.

Tbf, not sure anyone read what I wrote, I never brought up the form itself not working, just the futa upgrade.
Don't want to be dick, but comments like this are a good way to ensure that no one reads anything you say. It's a forum man, don't take your frustration out on people that are trying to help (however successfully) in their free time.

Reactions: ViviX12

Michalox

Nov 9, 2021
Yeah, whatever. The beast form works fine. The note to the left of it just doesn't unlock the ability to buy the upgrade. And i did 2 full runs: pure and full corruption. And i tested 3rd time with cheats, yet the upgrade is locked all the same. Tbf, not sure anyone read what I wrote, I never brought up the form itself not working, just the futa upgrade. I figured it's just a bug, I remember playing the tower game and it was hella buggy before extended release
Did you collect the note that's located in the tunnel at the bottom of the map?

Jul 16, 2018
Did you collect the note that's located in the tunnel at the bottom of the map?
yes. the note to the left of the beast form unlock, with note lying in front of terminal with futa symbol. don't bother, really. it's probably a compatibility or hardware induced bug that's all.

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes