Collection Video Lord Aardvark collection [2023-04-21] [LordAardvark]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

nousername11

Apr 28, 2024
Here is his Progress Report - May 13, 2024 - FULL OVERBREED EPISODE 1 WIP PREVIEW Pixeldrain. Tell me if link is expired, I'll re upload it.
I'm not a big fan when he exaggerates the movement trying to make them feel harder, looks goofy as fuck. The scene with Sombra looking up with that huge cock inside her mouth is amazing tho!

Reactions: DicksInSpace

Twisturn223

Aug 10, 2017
I was hoping a new Samus project, but I won't lose hope
Aardvark has largely given up doing anything with Samus because of how DMCA-happy some trolls can be when they claim to act on Nintendo's behalf. So he made his own knockoff space bounty hunter, Artemis. He even has Insideincognita voicing her like he did with Samus. It's just easier that way. He doesn't want to put in a ton of effort into something that'll possibly get DMCAd.

• Sad
Reactions: davreq

davreq

Jul 5, 2021
Aardvark has largely given up doing anything with Samus because of how DMCA-happy some trolls can be when they claim to act on Nintendo's behalf. So he made his own knockoff space bounty hunter, Artemis. He even has Insideincognita voicing her like he did with Samus. It's just easier that way. He doesn't want to put in a ton of effort into something that'll possibly get DMCAd.
Really, what's the problem with these people? claiming over and over, and he just had to make some changes so she didn't look alike but still they like to screwed peoples job

davreq

Jul 5, 2021
Really, what's the problem with these people? claiming over and over, and he just had to make some changes so she didn't look alike but still they like to screwed peoples job, but i'm sure those are gonna be so fucked that they will hide like rats.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote