a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I downloaded the zip file more than once but it always says it's corrupted when I try to extract it. (I extracted it with winrar)
Thanks for the help btw.
You may need to update WinRAR and or 7zip.
WinRAR:
7zip:

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'll try, but everytime this happened to me, either the files really were corrupted or the download was interrupted.
If you have spotty internet, I would suggest a downloader, like Jdownloader2, which will start up again if it stops, and it will verify it when it's done.

Jul 28, 2022
If you have spotty internet, I would suggest a downloader, like Jdownloader2, which will start up again if it stops, and it will verify it when it's done.
Ok I updated winrar, I use fdm but I monitored the download, and for some reason it only worked when I stopped using anonfile to download. I swear I downloaded this game like 10 times. Anyways thanks for the help!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ok I updated winrar, I use fdm but I monitored the download, and for some reason it only worked when I stopped using anonfile to download. I swear I downloaded this game like 10 times. Anyways thanks for the help!
Anon is one of the slowest there is. Good luck.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Anon is one of the slowest there is. Good luck.
Maybe different depending on where you are? For me it is (along Pixeldrain or Mixdrop or others) in the "steady" category, not too quick but usually (peak times may differ) fast enough. It's no Workupload, and no Nopy at its best back in the day, but it works.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Maybe different depending on where you are? For me it is (along Pixeldrain or Mixdrop or others) in the "steady" category, not too quick but usually (peak times may differ) fast enough. It's no Workupload, and no Nopy at its best back in the day, but it works.
For me, Anon is easily 10 times slower than Pixeldrain, it's a last resort, or for something that I use on games I don't plan to play any time soon.

Mixdrop is not that slow for me, but they have captcha, and it does not work well with my downloader. Nopy was awesome, now the best ones are Gofile and MediaFire.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
For me, Anon is easily 10 times slower than Pixeldrain, it's a last resort, or for something that I use on games I don't plan to play any time soon.

Mixdrop is not that slow for me, but they have captcha, and it does not work well with my downloader. Nopy was awesome, now the best ones are Gofile and MediaFire.
GoFile is in the "best of the bunch" category for me as well, but MediaFire I don't even try anymore. And indeed, just tried random games from the Latest Updates until I found one with MF, and it is 7 days(well, jumping between 6 and 7) ... It really may depend on where you are or who your ISP is?

• Wow

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021

Pixeldrain also support pause & resume

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
GoFile is in the "best of the bunch" category for me as well, but MediaFire I don't even try anymore. And indeed, just tried random games from the Latest Updates until I found one with MF, and it is 7 days(well, jumping between 6 and 7) ... It really may depend on where you are or who your ISP is?
For me, MediaFire is one of the best, but almost no one uses them. Gofile is pretty close, but not as fast, though it is much more common.
Pixeldrain also support pause & resume
I use a downloader, so I didn't know that. lol

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
anon is unusable. 10 kbps trash
it is literally the worst and by a massive margin.

gofile is the best by far.

Epistofey

Mar 11, 2021
I had a bug that closed the end of the game. In the Fu, Fu quest, if you don't talk to Megan, sooner or later an event will occur that will complete this task. And after talking with Megan, the goal to talk to Task will be completed and unavailable, which blocks the passage of the game.

• Thinking Face
3.60 star(s) 57 Votes