Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
I swear this have to be one of the worst ending ever. Is it too much work to make a damn 10 minutes epilogue explain the fate of the characters? Like seriously, choose s girl to be queen and we get 10 line of dialogue thst is always the same and 1 render and boom end. What the hell! Could this be more rushed or badly done? What a way of killing a decent game in the last update.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I swear this have to be one of the worst ending ever. Is it too much work to make a damn 10 minutes epilogue explain the fate of the characters? Like seriously, choose s girl to be queen and we get 10 line of dialogue thst is always the same and 1 render and boom end. What the hell! Could this be more rushed or badly done? What a way of killing a decent game in the last update.
While I agree with the sentiment and also feel the disappointment, given the circumstances it indeed might have been too much work.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
While I agree with the sentiment and also feel the disappointment, given the circumstances it indeed might have been too much work.
I don't think so, an image of the girl in a black background and a 10 lines explanation of what happened to her after the ending would be acceptable. That is by no definition "too much work"

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't think so, an image of the girl in a black background and a 10 lines explanation of what happened to her after the ending would be acceptable. That is by no definition "too much work"
So, how often have you been told by your government to stop everything you're doing and go fight in a war? While not knowing how your family and friends are doing? Which just so happen to live on the other side in the very same war, so basically you should shoot them?

Yes, the time might even still be there, but how much motivation could you muster? Especially for a game that has the topic of shooting everybody and trying to get control over hostile territory?

packor

Oct 11, 2021
I believe everyone is as disappointed about it as you are, but as noted, the dev is in the war zone, so this isn't really something that could be helped. However, I'm optimistic that if the situation allows it, they will come back and change it or make a new follow up game that will continue and expand the story into something meaningful.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
... you choose a girl to be queen? but this game is literally called lord king. you should be the king at the end.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
... you choose a girl to be queen? but this game is literally called lord king. you should be the king at the end.
I mean to be your queen, MC is king in the end. But hey of all the excuses for making a shitty ending "I have to go to war" is a pretty imaginative, stupid yes, but imaginative.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I mean to be your queen, MC is king in the end. But hey of all the excuses for making a shitty ending "I have to go to war" is a pretty imaginative, stupid yes, but imaginative.
And well prepared. I mean he was even talking about being Russian and having ties to Ukraine long before the war started.

To be fair, he never explicitely stated it as the reason as far as I remember, but the whole situation certainly did affect him (and other Russian and Ukrainian devs, too).

Reactions: cib64 and TheDevian

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
But you already have all those girls in your harem. With the daughter of the former king being your wife from literally the start of the game (it is how you become king, in fact) and the others as your concubines.
Do you divorce your wife, demote her to concubine, and then promote one of the concubines into main wife?

packor

Oct 11, 2021
really? You don't follow the news? I live like a hermit, and even I know there's a war going on.

Reactions: TheDevian

Dark563

Aug 18, 2020
hello, could you help me with this error it doesn't let you play it on joiplay, and before you tell me if I already know what it has for Android but my cell phone is Android 12 and it's more comfortable for me on joiplay

Ace9029

Mar 6, 2021
I got stuck in the game... I have three quests now.
1] Revenge for Lori:- (complete other quests)
2] Catherine recovery:- (complete other quests)
3] Fu Fu:- not showing anything.
Been playing same thing... Please help...
[I have not changed any law... should I change any....??] View attachment 1396068 View attachment 1396067 View attachment 1396065
I just had the same thing and lost a solid few hours of progress because of it but when you talk to megan at start of fu fu quest if you do it at night the quest will glitch, skip time then talk to her at noon and itll work

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
How long is this game gonna take from fresh start to finish, im hesitate cuz all these comments complain about the ending and the game is only less than 2gb for a "completed" game....

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How long is this game gonna take from fresh start to finish, im hesitate cuz all these comments complain about the ending and the game is only less than 2gb for a "completed" game....
It has a bit of content. Interactions mostly use sprites instead of full scenes, unlike sex of course, which always saves a ton of space.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
well that was the most lackluster ending to this game...
it felt like the dev was just ready to get the game out the way and just rushed the ending..

Yea we got to choose are queen but it's not thought or time put into the endings.. it's all the same.

Like no distinct ending for none of our harem girls... Well I still enjoyed this game even tho with our girl the princess lied and played us which just ruined her for me so I just let her got killed.. I gave her, her wish so yea..
Sorry I don't take lying and just demoting her to the harem was not enough for me.
so yea bye bye to her. The mc i was playing was coldblooded so LOL. Did not care for her reasons she was gonna allow us to get killed anyways till she got cold feet and changed her mind. Then out of nowhere it comes out that she had a lesbian lover so yea....
If I had the choice I would have killed both myself and anyone else who lied and betrayed me. Also their really wasn't no love between the princess and us anyways, she was just a cock warmer for us so nothing to lose even tho she was important till the end. Once she wasn't no use I just let her stay and died like she wanted.

I feel like this game didn't reach its true potential for real. It's not sitting well with me at all, especially the lazy endings.
Now I DON'T know if their was reasons why it was rushed but it is what it is.

But yea pretty lackluster ending tho. Would have love to see more than just... well.. THAT.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I feel like this game didn't reach its true potential for real. It's not sitting well with me at all, especially the lazy endings.
Now I DON'T know if their was reasons why it was rushed but it is what it is.
The feeling is shared by many. The reason is the war in Ukraine which affects the dev.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes