Mr_KaLinKa

Nov 6, 2020
I never did hear the solution to that one, but I have not gotten to see a save either.

The dev is too busy trying to find a new source of income, since he was cut off again, to do a lot here for now. Hopefully, the war will end soon, and everything can get back to normal.
Wanna see my save to give a try?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
there u go ... And Enjoy your dinner mate
I am afraid I can't figure it out, the only thing I can think of is that it is related to Cat's quest, but that seems wrong.
I will try to ask Archon later, but he has not been around lately, while he is trying to find a new form of income, since they are keeping him from getting anything from Patreon and whatnot.

• Sad
Reactions: Mr_KaLinKa

Mr_KaLinKa

Nov 6, 2020
I am afraid I can't figure it out, the only thing I can think of is that it is related to Cat's quest, but that seems wrong.
I will try to ask Archon later, but he has not been around lately, while he is trying to find a new form of income, since they are keeping him from getting anything from Patreon and whatnot.
Damnn , why they are doing this to him??? Its the rule against Incest or something?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Damnn , why they are doing this to him??? Its the rule against Incest or something?
It's the war, everyone there is cut off. He had found a way around it, using another bank for a while, but they shut that down too. And worse than that, he has family in Ukraine. So he is going through a lot, just to keep going every day.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Are there going to be another version of this game?
He was planning to do something else, to expand the ending some, but then they took away his ability to get paid, as I said, so he is struggling to get his bills paid right now. Hopefully, once the war is over, he can get back to it.

Reactions: Zubrowka129

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
He was planning to do something else, to expand the ending some, but then they took away his ability to get paid, as I said, so he is struggling to get his bills paid right now. Hopefully, once the war is over, he can get back to it.
Is there a game similar to this one?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Is there a game similar to this one?
Depends on what you want out of it, the closest one I know is Desert Stalker, but it is also very different in a lot of ways.
Harem Hotel has a number of similarities, including the same art engine, though it's dystopian not post-apoc.
This one is more CyberPunk/MassEffect, but it's top end, one of the best devs on the site.

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
Wow, everyone wasnt exaggerate about this game being barebones and incomplete, i try it out cuz of Vica , she look real damn good, and 5 minute after i finish and quit the game, i forgot about her already, there's nothing memorable about the game beside from disappointment,you got like what? 3 short scene and 12 lines with her, i didnt even get to know anything about any of the characters (mainly the girls in your harem) yet, and it already end, what a waste of good 3d model.

Reactions: wiseold6996

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Wow, everyone wasnt exaggerate about this game being barebones and incomplete, i try it out cuz of Vica , she look real damn good, and 5 minute after i finish and quit the game, i forgot about her already, there's nothing memorable about the game beside from disappointment,you got like what? 3 short scene and 12 lines with her, i didnt even get to know anything about any of the characters (mainly the girls in your harem) yet, and it already end, what a waste of good 3d model.
Yeah, real life kind of kicked the ending in the nuts.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
To be fair: I am blaming nobody here (except for a certain madman in a large Russian city) but the ending being what it is - it is understandable to be disappointed by it.
Yeah, it is unfortunate, as the rest of the game is quite good, all things considered. He was talking about trying to expand the ending a bit (he was not really expecting people to want to keep playing at the end), but that was before he lost all access to his income from it (a 2nd time), so I am not sure what will happen now.

It all depends on what he ends up having to do to earn a living right now. He is still struggling so far... I am still hoping he will be able to come back to it at some point, but it would be understandable if he isn't able to.

Reactions: rKnight

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
Yeah, it is unfortunate, as the rest of the game is quite good, all things considered. He was talking about trying to expand the ending a bit (he was not really expecting people to want to keep playing at the end), but that was before he lost all access to his income from it (a 2nd time), so I am not sure what will happen now.

It all depends on what he ends up having to do to earn a living right now. He is still struggling so far... I am still hoping he will be able to come back to it at some point, but it would be understandable if he isn't able to.
Did he try subscribestar?

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes