VortexProtag

Apr 25, 2022
Solid game overall went through it quickly and saw plenty of good scenes. Liked Isabel and Vica's models.

Just wondering if I may have missed anything by picking the nice options in almost every scenario other than changing the laws. At the start of the game it mentioned something about treating some girls differently but were there any you were supposed to be mean towards?

The only Taina sex scene I saw was the anal one during the war (not counting oral/other non penetration stuff) did I miss anything with her?

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Solid game overall went through it quickly and saw plenty of good scenes. Liked Isabel and Vica's models.

Just wondering if I may have missed anything by picking the nice options in almost every scenario other than changing the laws. At the start of the game it mentioned something about treating some girls differently but were there any you were supposed to be mean towards?

The only Taina sex scene I saw was the anal one during the war (not counting oral/other non penetration stuff) did I miss anything with her?
Isabel needed the first night law active.
Pam required the sexual punishments active.
Both require you to be nice to them though. The goal is usually to find a balance, keep the laws a bit hard, but treat people nicely.

I can't remember, I think that was the only one with her, but I am not 100%.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Yup, but it is not about the service, the banks and other money movers have cut off the whole country. The goal is to punish the rich, but the poor are the ones who get hurt. He can get money on patreon and sub-star, but he can't get that money into his account where he can use it.
Don't they have that boosty thing that (to the best of my knowledge) still works.

Here I found the recent thread on here talking about it: https://f95zone.to/threads/boosty-would-you-support-the-dev-through-it.145035/

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Thanks for the link.
Not sure about it, I will pass on the link, I think that paypal and others also quit serving them too. It seems like every time he found a way around it, they cut him off again.
Well, hopefully it still works. I have seen some devs like Caizer Games ask a week ago if people would support them on boosty since they are in the same situation as ArchonStudio so it seems that it still works... though I don't know how much support he will be able to gather on it since few people know/trust this service.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think because android ver don´t have hide text the black box text can be annoying on some h-scenes
Have you tried another version of Joiplay? It's a really buggy program, some versions work better with some games than others, from what I hear.

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
it was rushed ... started out pretty damn good then went to crap fast :mad:
Do you think this is one those games that someone started, abandoned and someone else who didn't know wtf they were doing picked It up and wiped their asses with script and called it finished?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Do you think this is one those games that someone started, abandoned and someone else who didn't know wtf they were doing picked It up and wiped their asses with script and called it finished?
naww ... same dev.. just got bored with it .. i think .. but what the hell do i know ... :LOL:
i'm an old man with more time left than i know what to do with .. so i play these games ;)

• Angry
Reactions: DeathAl
Aug 9, 2018
It was the Ukranian war that stopped OP from working on the game, patreon shut down in their country, I think we can cut a little slack. They wanted to finish it fast because they didn't know if they'd ever have a chance to come back to it later... respect for that at least

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes