ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Not bad for a start, it's nice to have good/bad type of choices, increasing weapon % above 50 has any impact?, soldiers seem to perform the same at 70%, but a bit more more proofreading is needed.
Atm it hasn't, but I'll implement it when I add regular raids or next battle.

Reactions: Puniasterus

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
Very good game, like it really much and the originality for all backgrounds are really noticable as the the story. There are some mispellings and orthographs errors (but nothing too "engrish" to me). The characters for now are not as much original (especially the 3 first guys) but I don't doubt that there will be some good one!

I've seen that there is a BIG bug (I think) during the "Tsuk's attack - front Morgan" quest: skrollback is disabled (yeah, seems logic) but if you right click or want to go to menu (to save for example or launch an old save), you go back directly to last auto-save and missed all you've done (for the story) but you keep what you've lost/gain during the quest (slaves, army and so on) O__o... Auto-save done during this quest are too impossible to load... Not really appreciable...

Anyway, I'm really waiting for next uploads and implements, please keep going!!!!

• Love
Reactions: ArchonStudio

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
I've seen that there is a BIG bug (I think) during the "Tsuk's attack - front Morgan" quest: skrollback is disabled (yeah, seems logic) but if you right click or want to go to menu (to save for example or launch an old save), you go back directly to last auto-save and missed all you've done (for the story) but you keep what you've lost/gain during the quest (slaves, army and so on) O__o... Auto-save done during this quest are too impossible to load... Not really appreciable...
Thanks for the bug report, I'll try to fix it.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Some (Hopefully) constructive criticism...

1) You could REALLY use a better English translator. There's actually some good foundations upon which you can build a decent story with good characterization, writing and humor. But it's hard to get past the VERY bad spelling and grammar. Not impossible, just hard.

2) Having the sex scene with the redhead should probably show some virgin blood. She talks like nobody ever even considered touching her before so it's a bit strange she doesn't bleed if you have sex with her. And yes, I know there are other ways a girl can lose her hymen besides sex. If that's what happened, maybe have her explain it so that it makes more sense.

3) The blue mutant girl....either make her tail blue too, or get rid of the tail. The brown tail on a completely blue mutant is just weird.

4) MAybe make a system that lets us create some RPG stats for the main character himself, so he can personally become a bit more of a badass.

So far I like it. Which is surprising because I usually hate things with such bad "Engrish" and despite what others have said, the Engrish here is pretty bad. But I can't help but dig it so far. Even with the rough translation I can see there's some genuine effort here at developing characters with distinct personalities, motives, and drives. Don't get me wrong it's not going to win any storytelling awards but it's noticable, engaging, and well-apprecciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: L0rdG®imm

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Some (Hopefully) constructive criticism...

1) You could REALLY use a better English translator. There's actually some good foundations upon which you can build a decent story with good characterization, writing and humor. But it's hard to get past the VERY bad spelling and grammar. Not impossible, just hard.

2) Having the sex scene with the redhead should probably show some virgin blood. She talks like nobody ever even considered touching her before so it's a bit strange she doesn't bleed if you have sex with her. And yes, I know there are other ways a girl can lose her hymen besides sex. If that's what happened, maybe have her explain it so that it makes more sense.

3) The blue mutant girl....either make her tail blue too, or get rid of the tail. The brown tail on a completely blue mutant is just weird.

4) MAybe make a system that lets us create some RPG stats for the main character himself, so he can personally become a bit more of a badass.

So far I like it. Which is surprising because I usually hate things with such bad "Engrish" and despite what others have said, the Engrish here is pretty bad. But I can't help but dig it so far. Even with the rough translation I can see there's some genuine effort here at developing characters with distinct personalities, motives, and drives. Don't get me wrong it's not going to win any storytelling awards but it's noticable, engaging, and well-apprecciated.
Which redhead u talking about. Mc girl tells him to wait. I am able to fuck only the mutant.

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
With full save you will miss most of current animations (2 kissing scenes, 1 v. sex).

asmodeusdude

Oct 18, 2018
Are you planning to make a discord for the game? I'd rather stick around in discord than visiting a page repeatedly

brg

Dec 17, 2019
Hey guys, Im translator of this game. Im sorry for my poor translation. Thank you for the adequate criticism. I’ll try my best to improve translation, to make it more readable for you. The level of writing of the developer is really high, there are a lot of idioms and punctuation which is kinda hard to implement it in English to me. I made loads of stupid spelling and grammar mistakes. Some of them could become memes. It wasn’t my intention to make this game worse because Lord King has a depth story, its not only about fucking and I had fun reading it .Now I’m working on corrections. I’ll try to make it as English as possible this time.

Have a nice one.

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Are you planning to make a discord for the game? I'd rather stick around in discord than visiting a page repeatedly
Yeah, I'm planning this and many other things, but I suppose not many people need it (and seems even the game itself). I mean - there are 0 patrons atm, the current game status is "Nobody cares".

asmodeusdude

Oct 18, 2018
Yeah, I'm planning this and many other things, but I suppose not many people need it (and seems even the game itself). I mean - there are 0 patrons atm, the current game status is "Nobody cares".
I'm kind of into the "plot" of the story, but there are certainly many things that need to be improved. Nobody becomes a master in 1 night and so can be said for getting patrons, don't expect 10 patrons after like what 1 hour? either way if you make a discord hit me up with the invite

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
I'm kind of into the "plot" of the story, but there are certainly many things that need to be improved. Nobody becomes a master in 1 night and so can be said for getting patrons, don't expect 10 patrons after like what 1 hour? either way if you make a discord hit me up with the invite
There are more than 48 hours, but I just wanted to say that at the current rate of getting patrons, it won't be soon. And sure, I'll invite you.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
first of all english needs some work but is still understandable..
currently there is a major bug that right clicking will cancel current dialogue and either go to the last place you saved or just skip the time and make us miss the dialogue...
for example it happened when i was asked if i want to look at the blue girl or not.. wanted to save to try both options and it just skipped the whole thing.
the game shows promise but for now ill wait until this bug is fixed and then try it again.. :)

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
first of all english needs some work but is still understandable..
currently there is a major bug that right clicking will cancel current dialogue and either go to the last place you saved or just skip the time and make us miss the dialogue...
for example it happened when i was asked if i want to look at the blue girl or not.. wanted to save to try both options and it just skipped the whole thing.
the game shows promise but for now ill wait until this bug is fixed and then try it again.. :)
I will release a bug fixed version at this weekend. This bug is already caught (I need to test it though), but I want not only to fix it but also improve rollback. There will be some corrections of the translation in this version as well.

Reactions: Spawn420

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
We are looking for a proof reader. If you want to help, PM me here or on discord - Archon#3479.

Reactions: brg

alex19

Jan 20, 2018
Hi Archon! Your game is a lot of Fun! The choice either sacrificing 3 soldiers or risking everything was certainly unique(though it lacks a depth for now,that understandable for the first release). It will be interesting if players get strategic choices .And as far as Megan is concerned, it would be fun crushing her resistance and taking her as a slave to ...well..do whatever the hell Mc wants to ! This game has the potential to offer a certain freedom of choice,just like 4MW's Ravager, which lots of players will really like!

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes