MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
First off I want to say, that this game is really good so far. Only got to the introduction of the sandbox map, due to me not having a lot of time to play. But decided to write this anyway. Because I have a question:

I am showing a romantic interest in Danka and Taina. I am just wondering when we start accumulating our "Harem" can we be romantically involved with them as well? Or are they just kind of in the background? I am not really into the whole "slave" and "prostitution" thing, so it would be cool if I can show some interest in them, or at the very least not treat them poorly. I don't really know what girls I am going to even be able to interact with just yet, but I am still curious. :)

Anyways, I hope I make at least a little sense (really tired right now). Wish luck on the project, and I am looking forward to continuing my playthrough later.

Reactions: ArchonStudio

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
I am showing a romantic interest in Danka and Taina. I am just wondering when we start accumulating our "Harem" can we be romantically involved with them as well?
That's what I want to achieve in the end - to be able to build a relationship with every girl in the game. For those who like the least - a place in the harem or in the prison (depending on their behavior). The next level is MC's room. This is where those with whom you've built a relationship can live or spend time.
Finally, one of these girls (and the player will choose which one) will one day become queen - your wife.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
im not sure why you tell the farmer that your friend will marry his daughter when that night you said that you would keep her as your own

Reactions: Hones

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
That's what I want to achieve in the end - to be able to build a relationship with every girl in the game. For those who like the least - a place in the harem or in the prison (depending on their behavior). The next level is MC's room. This is where those with whom you've built a relationship can live or spend time.
Finally, one of these girls (and the player will choose which one) will one day become queen - your wife.
Awesome, thanks for replying brother. Appreciate it. Definitely gives me a positive outlook on what to expect from the game. Now excuse me while I go form my harem :cool:

Reactions: ArchonStudio

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I am stuck after becoming Lord in the weekend when I get report by Taina. I can't proceed further seem to be stuck there. I am using Android version. Is it the end of update it a bug?

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I am stuck after becoming Lord in the weekend when I get report by Taina. I can't proceed further seem to be stuck there. I am using Android version. Is it the end of update it a bug?
No. Is there no continue button or anything? The weekend report shouldn't end the game.

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
im not sure why you tell the farmer that your friend will marry his daughter when that night you said that you would keep her as your own
Check my post on the provious page, where I've answered it. And a bit more info you can find below the post.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Renpy's error reports are such a mess. I still need your description to understand whats happened. Tell me in what order you passed the quests? As I can get it, the error occured on the morning council with the Megan's quest. What exactly did you do before it?

It looks like an android problem. I'm not sure, but it could be because there are many text lines was added after you get all tributes and maybe because of it you can't see the "Continue" button, which is below your screen now.

Reactions: Hones

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
unexpected NTR content.
now when you say unexpected.... does this mean unavoidable? because personally if there is any unavoidable ntr im dropping this game immediately no offense but NTR just aint for me

Edit also if you end up taking her for yourself after promising her to your bro you will end up hurting your bro you could have easily taken her as a mistress and still had the same effect that the father was looking for.

Last edited:

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Check my post on the provious page, where I've answered it. And a bit more info you can find below the post.

Renpy's error reports are such a mess. I still need your description to understand whats happened. Tell me in what order you passed the quests? As I can get it, the error occured on the morning council with the Megan's quest. What exactly did you do before it?

It looks like an android problem. I'm not sure, but it could be because there are many text lines was added after you get all tributes and maybe because of it you can't see the "Continue" button, which is below your screen now.
But usually in Android we don't need continue button. Just clicking on the screen takes us to another screen.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes