ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
A few friendly suggestions for the next update:
  1. I think there should be a "reminder" scene so Danka's fate isn't so ambiguous. In fact, when I first put the game down it was the first question I had, but when I searched I found the answer already.
  2. Even if you don't really wanna add her as a harem member just yet, I think you may wanna add a scene where she can express a desire to be intimate with you or briefly ask to see her fiancé.
Yes, I planned to add a scene with Danka. If you remember, Bahuton (the farmer) said he would come to you with his daughter after you get the title. After all these posts about her, the plot line with Danka is most important for me in the next update :)

1. As for the *snitch* on our team... I'm guessing it's either the farmer guy or his son (names I can't recall). Outside of them... few know the real reason you're here. I'm surprised there's no event where you can't consider who the info leaker is and their connection with the rival lord. I'd guess the son more than anything as he has the least reason to remain loyal to the mc whereas the father has the most reason to consider his daughter's well-being and the female lord girl.
The MC is inexperienced in intrigue, but yep, he will try to find out who is the snitch.

1. I am somewhat worried for the mc. I know his plot armor makes him immune, but I hope his antidote is improved enough to let him permanently fuck mutants without fear of consequences.
"Plot armor" :D Nice. This issue will also be clarified in the next update.

1. As a final suggestion when you're in the state where you're giving up 80% of your income to the queen, lord, and council, you're getting about 50-80 cash per turn, enough to buy a single slave. When you're in that spot, grinding becomes impossible, even with a certain someone offering 70 a week. I kinda wanted to call her out on the fact that she was only offering this tribute with the intent to re-arm her forces and that she'd likely come up with a plan to infiltrate you're base. The 70 per week would probably not cover the costs of the harem she stole for years and a weekly handjob seemed like a weak ass penalty.
  2. Whatever events you wanna offer, don't make them cost too much in soldier requirements until we're able to get more cash. Because money will be too difficult to get like this, so you can't buy enough slaves, who can't make enough citizens, who can't make enough soldiers.
I hate hard grinding myself, so I will not tolerate it in my game. In the next update I'll add new ways to get coins.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Call me a fool, but what if mc will fall the Queen, take her throne and make her 'work' (as slave) in nightclub or house of pleasure?
This looks like a Perfect revenge, fucking Queen or make her fuk Pino is to easy way to treat her
Now i'm waiting for new events with this charming, beautiful, blue skinned lady Catherine - she's really hot :love:
I only say Pino because...well...he's supposed to marry Danka. However, Danka is MINE. So I figure, give him the queen, maybe some chains, ball gags, a sex swing, and let them have at it. But I agree, having some sweet revenge on her would be nice. I am not one for revenge unless they truly deserve it ;)
And I agree about Cat. I straight up fell in love with her as fast as I did with Taina and Danka.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I only say Pino because...well...he's supposed to marry Danka. However, Danka is MINE. So I figure, give him the queen, maybe some chains, ball gags, a sex swing, and let them have at it. But I agree, having some sweet revenge on her would be nice. I am not one for revenge unless they truly deserve it ;)
And I agree about Cat. I straight up fell in love with her as fast as I did with Taina and Danka.
Oddly enough I might be one of the few guys who wants to dominate the queen but not be too mean.

The scenes where she watches you dominate your "housemate" are pretty hot. Actually given her interest in watching I wouldn't be surprised if she knew and just thought it would be fun to watch, hence, why she's not letting you take her home but forcing you to go there, in front of her.

Pino can use his hand for all I care.

Reactions: Nospamwss

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Donor
Feb 5, 2020
ArchonStudio, was wondering if you'd be able to help me. I am not sure if I am missing any quests, as nothing seems to trigger. It looks like I did everything, but I feel like I haven't lol.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Left: ACTIVE Right: COMPLETED

I am probably just dumb and missed something if there is in fact more quests. But thanks in advance.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Not be mean to Queen?
Slavery system - Queen approved
Woman being sexually punished instead of jail- Queen approved
Selling young girls (slaves) as fucktoys- Queen approved
If this Queen will be real Queen she will get rid of slavery and sexual punishing, this Hurts woman the most
She should be punished too
This isn't a new ideal with hierarchy systems in the past. However, the fact she uses her power to demean women and make there lives worth nothing just so there isn't competition is absolutely disgusting. She deserves to get thrown in the dirt.

Women like Taina, Danka, and Lori are so used to this way of life, that I am treating them like true queens. :love:

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Not be mean to Queen?
Slavery system - Queen approved
Woman being sexually punished instead of jail- Queen approved
Selling young girls (slaves) as fucktoys- Queen approved
If this Queen will be real Queen she will get rid of slavery and sexual punishing, this Hurts woman the most
She should be punished too
...were the two bottom ones ever mentioned by the queen?

Also slavery is barely efficient enough to feed your people getting rid of that system would ruin the whole kingdom.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
She's never prohibit this so she allows it
That's a pretty weak argument. She operates as a higher level government where 4 lords act as a local government with different laws. To top it off, the uncle in question didn't rule long and radically changed an array of laws during a mutant militia's approach. It doesn't necessarily have to be "queen approved" when she probably doesn't know about the law to begin with. What you could argue is that she's ignorant or incompetent, but that's only a good reason to dominate her and overthrow her, not torment her.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Donor
Feb 5, 2020
That's a pretty weak argument. She operates as a higher level government where 4 lords act as a local government with different laws. To top it off, the uncle in question didn't rule long and radically changed an array of laws during a mutant militia's approach. It doesn't necessarily have to be "queen approved" when she probably doesn't know about the law to begin with. What you could argue is that she's ignorant or incompetent, but that's only a good reason to dominate her and overthrow her, not torment her.
I see your point. However, she did force a maid on a lord (Housemate and MC). Even when the two tried talking her out of it and clearly uncomfortable. So I feel she knows more than we're led to believe and even had a hand in it. She may even get off on it. But that's just me.

Reactions: KingWeWuz

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
ArchonStudio, was wondering if you'd be able to help me. I am not sure if I am missing any quests, as nothing seems to trigger. It looks like I did everything, but I feel like I haven't lol.
Did you get the Neo screen? It shows up when you have completed the last main quest of an update and serves to help you to get rid of the "miss something" feeling:) If all of these 3 quests have something like "the end in the current version" then you missed nothing. I have everything the same in my version of the game :)

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
''Animated'' tag is missing. We have animations ingame. They are loops and not that long but they are soft maked has good FPS so tag needed.

Reactions: ArchonStudio

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Did you get the Neo screen? It shows up when you have completed the last main quest of an update and serves to help you to get rid of the "miss something" feeling:) If all of these 3 quests have something like "the end in the current version" then you missed nothing. I have everything the same in my version of the game :)
Ah thank you so much. I don't think I saw an end screen but I could have just forgotten. It seems I have done everything *phew*. :)

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I see your point. However, she did force a maid on a lord (Housemate and MC). Even when the two tried talking her out of it and clearly uncomfortable. So I feel she knows more than we're led to believe and even had a hand in it. She may even get off on it. But that's just me.
I would agree here. She probably knows the relationship. In fact, I'm pretty sure that's why she brought the maid to stand by to begin with.

Having said that, she is acting as a wingman to help you fuck your "housemate" and protected her from being sold to a cruel asshole... or being used by her knight guy, it's obvious he wants her too. Speaking of which...

Hey ArchonStudio if hypothetically speaking I made a game about siblings and said at the beginning they were the same age, would the audience believe the siblings are fraternal twins or should it be expected same age was meant in a relative sense?

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Maybe Queen knows about mc's connection to housemate and she like kink of ince** or she just 'like to watch' others making lewd things
But i think she also know about her lords having a concubines and slaves, she said something like ' i know everything about you' at first meeting with mc
She knew about slavery and she might know about lord conqubines
I agree. She is queen. It wouldn't make sense if she was unable to know what her Lords were doing behind her back. Unless she was the worst queen in the world and is absolutely derpy. But she is smart and conniving albeit insecure as well. She gives bad vibes.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Maybe Queen knows about mc's connection to housemate and she like kink of ince** or she just 'like to watch' others making lewd things
But i think she also know about her lords having a concubines and slaves, she said something like ' i know everything about you' at first meeting with mc
She knew about slavery and she might know about lord conqubines
I mean, sure, she might've. But it's not like she enacted those laws from what we know. And her influence as queen really only goes so far. It's been admitted the queen is nervous about one lord whose military power is pretty good. This is also a post-apocalyptic world, we can't expect everyone to have the same standards as we do now.

As for harems, it's really not so weird. They're noble families and the luxury of harems is only afforded to them.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
ArchonStudio I wanna ask someting. I said pinky girl ''You are now mine I dont give you anyone'' but in the morning my characters says ''My friend pino will marry your daughter.'' is this some kind of bug? :D

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I mean, sure, she might've. But it's not like she enacted those laws from what we know. And her influence as queen really only goes so far. It's been admitted the queen is nervous about one lord whose military power is pretty good. This is also a post-apocalyptic world, we can't expect everyone to have the same standards as we do now.

As for harems, it's really not so weird. They're noble families and the luxury of harems is only afforded to them.
That's true about the laws, because we are able to repeal a few laws that the uncle made without any communication with other lords or the queen. But word will still get around, and it may even be required to bring a new law to the queen, not 100% sure exactly the rules of the lore work within the 'kingdom' lol. But no matter what she should know about everything, and if she doesn't like it then she can do something about it.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Donor
Feb 5, 2020
ArchonStudio I wanna ask someting. I said pinky girl ''You are now mine I dont give you anyone'' but in the morning my characters says ''My friend pino will marry your daughter.'' is this some kind of bug? :D
I also believe he just lied. Pino can marry someone else the MC doesn't want. But even if the MC adds Danka to the harem, it doesn't mean he won't help the farmer and his family. Especially since Taina is really close to them.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes