ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Really enjoying the game so far. I'm liking the story and the girls. I was grinding money for a little just to lose it to the queen XD. Cant wait for more!

Question though will we still be able to get with Danka in the future without upsetting Taina in the future? I like Danka but didn't wanna upset Taina or does that not have any negative long term effect on Taina by pursuing Danka that night?

Reactions: ArchonStudio

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Question though will we still be able to get with Danka in the future without upsetting Taina in the future? I like Danka but didn't wanna upset Taina or does that not have any negative long term effect on Taina by pursuing Danka that night?
It doesn't have any negative effect. She was upset more about the fact that you did it next to her and when you were supposed to play her fiance. In this society, they are calm about polygamy.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
It doesn't have any negative effect. She was upset more about the fact that you did it next to her and when you were supposed to play her fiance. In this society, they are calm about polygamy.
You know, she could've joined in the fun :sneaky:
Taina and Danka threesome in the future? Taina, Danka, and Catherine foursome as well? Mmmm

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I just thought of something. Is the MC in the "weakest lord" position? There's only 100-150ish people under his service. That's basically a small town. And most of them are slaves anyway.

There's about 30-40 citizens--which isn't much better than a large family gathering.

Crusher56

Jul 28, 2019
I just thought of something. Is the MC in the "weakest lord" position? There's only 100-150ish people under his service. That's basically a small town. And most of them are slaves anyway.

There's about 30-40 citizens--which isn't much better than a large family gathering.
Technically he is especially since he only got the position by being tainas fiance.
Thats why the other lords can bully him a bit because he barely is setting up how his kingdom will be by gather new citizens , troops and more slaves. Also why his city is weak before the mc came tainas uncle was leading it to ruin

Last edited:
Reactions: ArchonStudio

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
So, for shits and giggles I made Vica into MC's landlady and I got exactly that when the queen inflicted such psychological trauma upon the MC feeling aroused, confused and appalled at having a boner for HIS landlady. Pure comedy, and the queen played her part perfectly.

Game's very cranky with turns/time, maybe you could put warnings into actions that would advance time? You showed something like that for raid event with soldiers. Really missing the ability to see available resources on the screen and/or maybe a button to see last week's report. Didn't see food shortage affect anything, but I guess it's not working right now? Also, no upsides to repealing any laws, you just get a lot of money once in a while if you leave all as is.

Choices are kinda meh, it's almost always two things with opposite effects. Maybe try out different approach, like there's a quest and there are main and side NPCs related to that quest, to advance quest you have to talk to main NPCs and you can gain quest's score via talking with side NPCs, and quest's result is dependent on total score (plus some side effects)?

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
So, for shits and giggles I made Vica into MC's landlady and I got exactly that when the queen inflicted such psychological trauma upon the MC feeling aroused, confused and appalled at having a boner for HIS landlady. Pure comedy, and the queen played her part perfectly.
:)

Game's very cranky with turns/time, maybe you could put warnings into actions that would advance time?
It's an element of realism. F.e. I planned to finish the raid system in 2-3 days, and did it in 5 days. Why didn't anyone warn me? :)

Didn't see food shortage affect anything, but I guess it's not working right now?
Yep. The starving system will be added in the next update. If the food drops below zero, people will start dying in the order: all slaves->all citizens->all soldiers. It can causes an economic and food collapse. To prevent it, I'll also add a possibility to enslave your own citizens (with people relation penalty). Later I'll add a possibility to increase people's attitude by paying them.

Also, no upsides to repealing any laws, you just get a lot of money once in a while if you leave all as is.
I tweaked it too. Taina now tells you if people like a law. Depends on it, laws will affect people's attitude towards you.

Thanks for reminding me of those features.

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Folks, remember we talked about the twins tag? Today I was thinking about a gamedev who likes the idea, but he would face an issue: how to implement it w/o violating patreon incest rules? I mean, an MC and his sister can't talk about their mother/father, they can't talk about all these usual stuff like "I was born 5 sec earlier, so you're my little sister" and so on. There is no point to add it, if the characters won't use it, right? So, the question is: did you see in other games, how gamedevs solve the problem?

May 14, 2020
Folks, remember we talked about the twins tag? Today I was thinking about a gamedev who likes the idea, but he would face an issue: how to implement it w/o violating patreon incest rules? I mean, an MC and his sister can't talk about their mother/father, they can't talk about all these usual stuff like "I was born 5 sec earlier, so you're my little sister" and so on. There is no point to add it, if the characters won't use it, right? So, the question is: did you see in other games, how gamedevs solve the problem?
You can make a 'roommate' instead of sister and give player option to change relationship- sis, clone
Dev of Harem Hotel made twins clones instead of sisters and added code changing "clones' to sisters ( twins)- code was truelove or something
So you can leave empty relationship bar to fill by player or make them clones and add cheat
I writed this little randomly by i have Hope you can understand

Reactions: KingWeWuz

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
You can make a 'roommate' instead of sister and give player option to change relationship- sis, clone
Dev of Harem Hotel made twins clones instead of sisters and added code changing "clones' to sisters ( twins)- code was truelove or something
So you can leave empty relationship bar to fill by player or make them clones and add cheat
I writed this little randomly by i have Hope you can understand
Yeah, I got it, thank you. I forgot about HH twins code. Unfortunately, it's still against Patreons rules (using incest in code). And who knows will they use it against "a dev", or not. Maybe Patreons mods just love HH, as all people do, and they let Runey to have this code after all "Ashley suspend" drama. Or maybe they don't that strict with sister-sister things. It's possible to use one more nickname ("twin"), but it still makes no sense for me, if there is no dialogues about that.

Patreons rules don't help us making games, but what can we do? Dura lex, sed lex.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Yeah, I got it, thank you. I forgot about HH twins code. Unfortunately, it's still against Patreons rules (using incest in code). And who knows will they use it against "a dev", or not. Maybe Patreons mods just love HH, as all people do, and they let Runey to have this code after all "Ashley suspend" drama. Or maybe they don't that strict with sister-sister things. It's possible to use one more nickname ("twin"), but it still makes no sense for me, if there is no dialogues about that.

Patreons rules don't help us making games, but what can we do? Dura lex, sed lex.
Why not make this? Simply say a line of dialogue where a one of your hands talks about how you were born just moments apart from your housemate. Then he says since she's the older clone she should be the more responsible one. Then MC says I'm the older one by 5 minutes, and she's not my clone she's my "default clone."

Alternatively it might be safer to just make a patch downloadable which changes variables.

May 14, 2020

I don't like HH (last ver i played was 0.5)
I just wanted to give you hint what you can do, you can make those girls ' roommates', 'classmates,' housemates' and give player chance to change this relationship to more suitable to incest
Good example is Max's Life, in Remake (relased in may 2020) your 'mom' is changed for 'landlady' but you can write her name or even call her mom
Patreon rules can be tough but there's always chance to avoid them

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Why not make this? Simply say a line of dialogue where a one of your hands talks about how you were born just moments apart from your housemate. Then he says since she's the older clone she should be the more responsible one. Then MC says I'm the older one by 5 minutes, and she's not my clone she's my "default clone."
There are no clones in my game's lore. It's an after-nuclear war world with limited technologies. I won't change the lore for it. With clones it can works somehow, maybe, but it will be still absurd.

As for the housemate which was born moments after MC - it's bloody absurd. Just like when they will talk about their landlady who was singing lullabies to them. Or: "We're housemates, we're bond together forever!" "When my housemate is ill, I can feel it." "Our landlady died giving birth to u... Mmm, not... to me, I guess... Yes, only me. There are two landladies, who gave birth to us. They did it at one night at the same time, and both of them died. Remember, my little housemate, how... your landlord and my landlord drank all our childhood, mourning the death of our landladies?"

I agree, it can be done, but I just don't want to write all this shit and solve all these issues.

Reactions: juanito
May 14, 2020
There are no clones in my game's lore. It's an after-nuclear war world with limited technologies. I won't change the lore for it. With clones it can works somehow, maybe, but it will be still absurd.

As for the housemate which was born moments after MC - it's bloody absurd. Just like when they will talk about their landlady who was singing lullabies to them. Or: "We're housemates, we're bond together forever!" "When my housemate is ill, I can feel it." "Our landlady died giving birth to u... Mmm, not... to me, I guess... Yes, only me. There are two landladies, who gave birth to us. They did it at one night at the same time, and both of them died. Remember, my little housemate, how... your landlord and my landlord drank all our childhood, mourning the death of our landladies?"

I agree, it can be done, but I just don't want to write all this shit and solve all these issues.
You take that too serious man, just make girls fucked by mc not related by blood
Calling some mature woman Landlady insted of mom is avoid patreon rules and allow mc fuck her
Mom and dad can stay cause you not fuck them
Making a 100% incest game would make it being removed from Patreon page

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019

We all know what it's code for. Generally speaking if you want the dialogue to be more direct about the relationships without tapdancing to patreon rules, by default simply leave some dialogue blank with a variable or something, then make a patch which overwrites those specific variables, so you can have an actual story.

As long as it's an external patch labeled "unofficial patch" or something patreon won't be able to threaten you much. Another thing to mention is that alot of stories here don't really pay attention to patreon rules and get away with it. When you get really big it'll be an issue but for now you're flying under the radar.

I could also recommend subscribestar, which doesn't really care for patreon rules.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
how are you supposed to get the new content? i cant figure out how to explore the waste lands

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes