• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I don't care about Queen (for now)
My dream is more lewd scenes with Catherine and Lori
I really want a romantic scene with Lori and MC. Like, the MC kisses her scars and tells her, "that she no longer needs to be afraid." sorry, I'm a sucker for cheesy shit lol. Of course having nice, rough, passionate sex with her afterward. Can't forget that.

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Hey ArchonStudio if hypothetically speaking I made a game about siblings and said at the beginning they were the same age, would the audience believe the siblings are fraternal twins or should it be expected same age was meant in a relative sense?
I think in that case you, unlike me, would have come up with a better way to explain to a player who hasn't even started your game that it's his sister, not his mother or aunt :) The twins theory is interesting though. Who knows, maybe they are really twins. I'll ask them when we meet.:sneaky:

Reactions: KingWeWuz

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Thank you all for discussing the game! It is quite interesting to see how you capture the details that really matter and will develop in the future.
I want to mention one thing that I don't think I have written anywhere yet, but that is important to me: I'm trying to make sure that your actions carry more weight than your words. I don't know how well I can do it, so I wasn't in a hurry to talk about it.
For example, the case of Danka. The hero says that Pino marries her not because Danka is indifferent to him, but only because it is necessary. So, yes, the hero is lying, because the situation requires it. And he will have to lie in the future, since this is a rather dangerous and complex world in which it is difficult for honest people to survive. In some situations, honesty can ruin not only his life, but also lives of whose who are close to him. There is one russian meme for this case: "dementia and bravery" (btw, in the Russian version it is a choice in the game when the queen demands you kneels, but you can refuse to do it):
bez-imeni-1-1-768x577.jpg
However, actions do not lie. It is in them that you can achieve what you want. So be prepared to spin intrigues and sometimes even make difficult decisions to get the girl you like.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Donor
Feb 5, 2020
However, actions do not lie. It is in them that you can achieve what you want. So be prepared to spin intrigues and sometimes even make difficult decisions to get the girl you like.
Don't worry. For my girls, I will do anything. I even agreed to the 20% tax without hesitation to the East side Lord, because Lori is precious.

Reactions: TundraLupus

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Btw, I remembered one thing you might have missed. It's sunday's date with Megan.

Tell me, guys, did you date her? Or it was obvious just to me and you missed the content?
Didn't realize we could date her. Unless you meant the negotiation meeting? But I also did choose to take the money if that's why.

Reactions: i hate trannies

Bloodxdd

Jun 21, 2018
and please give us M O R E slaves to buy, i had very good economy but event appeared and i lose too much slaves, so i am fucked Xd ( and more cat scenes)

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
and please give us M O R E slaves to buy, i had very good economy but event appeared and i lose too much slaves, so i am fucked Xd ( and more cat scenes)
You mean you lost the coins. Did you buy all slaves from the market? What is your weekly income?
I'll add more cut scenes, just give me a time.

Bloodxdd

Jun 21, 2018
You mean you lost the coins. Did you buy all slaves from the market? What is your weekly income?
I'll add more cut scenes, just give me a time.
i bought all slaves ( tax is fucking me just like in real life <3) i meant i'am fucked in the long run 33 weeks and i die from hunger XD if ramdom event will not kill more my slaves
Zrzut ekranu (129).png

• Haha
Reactions: ArchonStudio

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
i bought all slaves ( tax is fucking me just like in real life <3) i meant i'am fucked in the long run 33 weeks and i die from hunger XD if ramdom event will not kill more my slaves
View attachment 657538
Thanks for the test of the game! I'll use that info to tweak the game.
Slaves are producing the food and they eat not much. Citizens eat more and soldiers - the most of all. So you need deaths of citizens/soldiers or find more slaves (in the next update you will be able not only to buy them) to solve the hunger issue.

Reactions: i hate trannies
3.60 star(s) 57 Votes