KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
now when you say unexpected.... does this mean unavoidable? because personally if there is any unavoidable ntr im dropping this game immediately no offense but NTR just aint for me

Edit also if you end up taking her for yourself after promising her to your bro you will end up hurting your bro you could have easily taken her as a mistress and still had the same effect that the father was looking for.
Considering it's not tagged I'm guessing he means it will be avoidable to the extent that you have to very clearly hit the option to let it happen... like when you need to choose to payoff that asshole with 20% or 10% and one of the girls in your harem.

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
now when you say unexpected.... does this mean unavoidable? because personally if there is any unavoidable ntr im dropping this game immediately no offense but NTR just aint for me
It means you will get what you expect to get. If you want your girl to be yours, you will get it. If you don't like Danka, you can just let her to marry Pino. Well, if you like Danka but still want her to marry Pino, you can achieve it too, but I'm not an NTR developer, so I will not add special NTR content for this case (maybe only if patrons ask me to).

Edit also if you end up taking her for yourself after promising her to your bro you will end up hurting your bro you could have easily taken her as a mistress and still had the same effect that the father was looking for.
Well, I believe Bahuton doesn't think that lord's whore and Left hand's wife are the same. If his daughter marries Pino, Left hand will become part of his family. Then the lord can't just ignore the interests of his bro and his family.
Not to mention, Bahuton loves Taina as his own daughter to betray her like this.

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
But usually in Android we don't need continue button. Just clicking on the screen takes us to another screen.
Usually we can just tap to continiue, i encountered a bug in android port that made no 'continiue' button showing and what's not suprising i can't play further
I couldn't save my sister :eek:
Bug was in saturday weekly report
I hope davu91 will help you, guys. I can't do it, cuz I know nothing about making ports. I can learn it, but it requires free extra time, which I now want to spend on creating the gameplay (it's not an easy task either).

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
And i Have already bought her and send her to another lord , why i can buy her again ? ( its after slaver say Megan raid him and took her slave )

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
I think that increasing the number of laws is a good idea, but I think that we need to review the way we see them, that is to say, create categories, because I imagine that the goal would be to have several dozen of them.
I think we need to create a quick recap on a new window on the number of citizens/ mutant/slave, profit etc.
On the map of the city add the name of the places to put GYM where there is gym etc.
The events during the council of the lord is a very good idea, I had the idea with a couple wanting to get married, it would be good to create people who come to ask and give or not the money. It would be necessary to create dozens of people but it would add immersion.
I don't know if it's planned, but concerning our wife, to have several choices concerning her, to be a good husband, a dominant husband (who keeps his wife for himself or shares her for political reasons), a husband who lets his wife be dominant (If you make NTR scenes, the woman can decide to create a harem of man for example).
We can produce antidotes, so we can decide who we give the antidots to and at what price.
I was able to buy a slave but very quickly we can decide to send her to another lord, I think it would be good to be able to develop the relationship with Lori a little bit before we have to make that decision, and if we send her to the lord, to have an intro scene (dressed as she is / as a whore / naked) that shows that she is serving the lord and see 1 or 2 scenes where we can see them fucking.
I found very well the scene with the sister giving a handjob, we can have a good or bad relationship with the sister and it opens a lot of route.

Translated with (free version)

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
the red head you meet at the beginning will she be locked off to you or can she join your Harem later on

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
the red head you meet at the beginning will she be locked off to you or can she join your Harem later on
Danka's fate is so important to all people that I answer that question on every page:D Maybe I should write in the first post that she'll be fine.:unsure: You can read more here.

Reactions: Hones

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Danka's fate is so important to all people that I answer that question on every page:D Maybe I should write in the first post that she'll be fine.:unsure: You can read more here.
Guess it just shows that players are invested in your characters and how their stories will play out, which imo is a good thing even if you are getting pestered with the same questions. :LOL:

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
A few friendly suggestions for the next update:

1. I think there should be a "reminder" scene so Danka's fate isn't so ambiguous. In fact, when I first put the game down it was the first question I had, but when I searched I found the answer already.

2. Even if you don't really wanna add her as a harem member just yet, I think you may wanna add a scene where she can express a desire to be intimate with you or briefly ask to see her fiancé.

3. As for the *snitch* on our team... I'm guessing it's either the farmer guy or his son (names I can't recall). Outside of them... few know the real reason you're here. I'm surprised there's no event where you can't consider who the info leaker is and their connection with the rival lord. I'd guess the son more than anything as he has the least reason to remain loyal to the mc whereas the father has the most reason to consider his daughter's well-being and the female lord girl.

4. I am somewhat worried for the mc. I know his plot armor makes him immune, but I hope his antidote is improved enough to let him permanently fuck mutants without fear of consequences.

5. As a final suggestion when you're in the state where you're giving up 80% of your income to the queen, lord, and council, you're getting about 50-80 cash per turn, enough to buy a single slave. When you're in that spot, grinding becomes impossible, even with a certain someone offering 70 a week. I kinda wanted to call her out on the fact that she was only offering this tribute with the intent to re-arm her forces and that she'd likely come up with a plan to infiltrate you're base. The 70 per week would probably not cover the costs of the harem she stole for years and a weekly handjob seemed like a weak ass penalty.

6. Whatever events you wanna offer, don't make them cost too much in soldier requirements until we're able to get more cash. Because money will be too difficult to get like this, so you can't buy enough slaves, who can't make enough citizens, who can't make enough soldiers.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Some things never changes - there must be always a traiator or liar in every gang/group
I'm worried about mc too- maybe his mutation will be a 20 inch dick :LOL: , but serious Queen is biggest pain in ass for now
I think she will show her true face in some time
I am sure we can dominate her in the future. Or at the very least, throw her in jail. Or better yet, give her to Pino. Lol.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes