ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
I hope, no more bugs, at least for tonight. Every new update you, folks, find new ways how to go through this game:) Thank you for playing and once again - sorry for the bugs.

Reactions: Repuci

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
i added your script to my game folder and every Saturday it gives me an error and on the saturday where the lab is supposed to be built it causes the game to crash

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
After playing the game I have to say it is quite an interesting story, potential it has for sure, however let's start talking about improvements and expectations, lets go with the first one:

-Currently we have to ask 3 different characters to get a complete status report, I would highly recommend taking out those options from the characters and just add an icon in your room in which you can see current status of your territory, including expected food and gold variation. In fact it would be nice that you could choose to increase soldiers or buy weapons from that menu, it would fairly optimize player's time when they have full information before they take a choice.

-I would recommend adding another option in the room related to buildings and where you can find the cost of making it and any other associated problems, for now it may be okay with just a few buildings to talk with your people but at some point it may easily become a chore.

-Tutorial option added to the room in which you can see again all explanations and explains what the player needs to hear again

-Law icon in the room from which we can directly change our attitude towards the different laws that are being applied at the moment.

-Add option to go raiding in the map, overall as the rest of things having to go talk to multiple guys isn't the best option, especially thinking about the future development.

-Change locations colour to grey when it isn't open or available, overall this is an easy way to give the player information about where you can go without having to click on it.

-Add a skip fight option so that we may skip the round per round combat. Raiding and fighting seems like an activity we will do a lot so this would be quite appreciated by the players.

So overall the improvements I propose are:

-Adding 4 icons in the character's room, "current status" that has all the necessary information and with which we can buy weapons, "buildings" in which we can make new buildings in our territory, "laws" in which we can easily see the laws, current public opinion of each and being able to enable or disable them easily from there (albeit I would recommend at most 1 change per week, radical changes of laws would make people unhappy) and "tutorial" that has all the already seen tutorials for you to review if needed.

-Add a raid icon to the map so that we can easily do it (in fact it could serve as a direct "take an action" icon so that you could go directly to different activities, which wouldn't be limited to raiding).

-Change colours of locations depending on time, for example the lords can only be visited on evenings, so having it be grey during the rest of the time can give the player information without additional clicks.

-Skip fight option so that you get directly the fight result, overall the best use of it is so that in easy fights we could skip them without an issue and having an end battle report with the information.

Those are the improvements I would recommend for now, so let's talk about personal expectations with the story and characters:

1º The first character that I want to talk about is Taina, personally I hope that she isn't as simple as she seems, in fact from what we know she could have lied to us about her uncle, it's true that we heard the harem ambitions of her uncle, however what we don't know is if it's truly his lust that deteriorated her relationship with him or if she actually did something against him and failed.

She doesn't seem like an idiot so overall it would be really stupid to just leave everything in your hands, even more when there is a possibility that you become like her uncle, a leecherous guy that wants to fuck every woman, so overall unless she is too foolish she would want some form of protection, perhaps a group of men loyal to her, a part of the weekly gold for her or things like that, in fact seeing her position she could easily take away a bit of money without anyone noticing and doing some business in your back.

Overall a few good options for her would be:

-Make the queen see you as a challenge to her rule in the future, perhaps even commanding that Taina is in control in the future rather than you.

-Have enough power to overthrow you in the future (having his own men and power to at least have an opinion)

-Use sexual means to dominate you (this would be the best way to satisfy her objectives, learn about your sexual fetishes, exploit them and try to dominate you so that she is in control in the shadows).

She should be very careful about your actions, especially if there is a chance that she may end up being in your harem while you have a different official wife in the future. Overall I just think that it wouldn't make sense to have her current attitude, mainly because she shouldn't trust you at all, she was just desperate before.

However she can leave those ideas aside depending on your actions, basically seeing that you don't lack kindness, aren't just a harem seeker and things like that. It would compliment the current system of options we have.

2º The main character: It would be good to have a few stats, including fetishes that we get and a domination/submissive stat, overall I would truly find it wonderful that in this game we could be different types of lords, perhaps one that is manipulated by females, or a dominant and powerful lord.

3º Adding a hard mode that is less forgiving and more forceful: Overall I find it really interesting the whole situation, but I just fear that for the sake of not "forcing" certain choices upon the player it may end up being too easy, I personally enjoy having to fight off manipulative bitches, hidden problems and worthy foes and I believe I'm not the only one, overall this effect could be accomplished by simply making things more harsh in that mode so that you may end up half forced into some bad situations that at short term will help you solve issues but in long term they can be really bad.

4º Loyalty mechanics including harem possible members: On this point we have for example Piro and Danka situation, overall Piro expected to marry Danka and we have as our choice to take her, even more we sold this action to him as a favour, however in the future this should have effects, for example discovering that Danka is in your harem would be something that could easily piss him of quite a bit.

Overall a loyalty mechanic could make things interesting on that point, a highly loyal member would respect your choices and even give his life for you if necessary, while a member with low loyalty could start to take actions in your back that goes against you, such as what I said related to Taina, in the case of Piro perhaps he will try to seduce Danka behind your back and fuck her. Of course if we are fair to him in other aspects he won't do it, but we shouldn't expect inconditional obedience.

Related to harem members they could become a spy for other lords (for example if you leave Lori a long time with Fu she may end up becoming his spy in your harem), or perhaps they will want other things from you (more power in the harem, have an effect on your decissions, that you give them money and gifts).

Lastly I would want to ask if there will appear in the game be it lesbians or futanari characters, it isn't something that I would find surprising if it appeared seeing the overall setting but it's something I wanted to ask.

Have a nice day ;).

Crusher56

Jul 28, 2019
^^I agree with what you mean but no need to add taina and pino to list of enemies we already have the queen and her body guard also the other lords plus the mutants as our enemies and dont forget the crazy chick trying to free her husband. The mc atleast needs to have some people in his corner lol.

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
i added your script to my game folder and every Saturday it gives me an error and on the saturday where the lab is supposed to be built it causes the game to crash
Oh, grats, you are the first one who started the starving. For you and others who like the extreme testing: put this file in the game folder.
You will not see the error anymore, but you'll face another issue: you managed to ruin your economy) Your democratic policy towards slaves (you made too many citizens of them) causes problems with food supply. You always need many slaves to have food. Otherwise your people will start starving.

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Can you play the game now? Does loading of an older save help (you need to start before the Megan negotiations quest)? I just can't found where it went wrong, so I don't know what exactly should I fix.

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
After playing the game I have to say it is quite an interesting story, potential it has for sure, however let's start talking about improvements and expectations, lets go with the first one:
Have a nice day ;).
Thank you for the suggestions. I'll definently try to add the autofight option.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well...i must say that i'm impressed with the game, is a strategy kind of game with renpy, great work ArchonStudio, i wonder how much time to we can fill your harem, i'm looking for a lot of girls (catherine,ully,pamela), also bahuton never send danka for the lord, that bastard and finally that scene with megan was amazing, i wonder how much to time to until she become one of the concubines.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ArchonStudio

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
is there a bug? i let danka marry mc friend, but i got the quest to talk to her in the harem but she is nowhere to be found.. and does letting her marry mc friend cut off all her future sex scene?

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
Oh, grats, you are the first one who started the starving. For you and others who like the extreme testing: put this file in the game folder.
You will not see the error anymore, but you'll face another issue: you managed to ruin your economy) Your democratic policy towards slaves (you made too many citizens of them) causes problems with food supply. You always need many slaves to have food. Otherwise your people will start starving.
ahh i had no idea cause i couldn't see the reports lol

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
is there a bug? i let danka marry mc friend, but i got the quest to talk to her in the harem but she is nowhere to be found.. and does letting her marry mc friend cut off all her future sex scene?
Wait, what, can you have her in the harem already? Bahuton for me at least always said that he will be bring her when the mc become a lord, but he never do it.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes