Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Wait, what, can you have her in the harem already? Bahuton for me at least always said that he will be bring her when the mc become a lord, but he never do it.
:unsure: i just keep playing then one day he bring her daughter to me during the council .. not sure what trigger it, but i am sure u have to have the approve of the other two lord for u to be lord and meet the queen to officially become the lord first.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
:unsure: i just keep playing then one day he bring her daughter to me during the council .. not sure what trigger it, but i am sure u have to have the approve of the other two lord for u to be lord and meet the queen to officially become the lord first.
Yeah, i already done that, but he don't say anything more, and also she don't appear at the harem. My harem there is just Lori...

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Yeah, i already done that, but he don't say anything more, and also she don't appear at the harem. My harem there is just Lori...
ah, yes, i also mean that, i cant find her anywhere.. but the quest say to talk to her . without the (next version) so, i ask if that is a bug..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlexTorch

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Wait, what, can you have her in the harem already? Bahuton for me at least always said that he will be bring her when the mc become a lord, but he never do it.
Yuo can. Version 0.3 started when Bahuton brings Danks to you.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Yuo can. Version 0.3 started when Bahuton brings Danks to you.
Well fuck, for me that that never happened, he is in the farm and don't have any other talking besides tell me about the farm and how many slaves are on the farm. He never bring me her.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Well fuck, for me that that never happened, he is in the farm and don't have any other talking besides tell me about the farm and how many slaves are on the farm. He never bring me her.
are u officially the lord now?? did u visit the mutant yet? does the mutant pay u tax now?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
are u officially the lord now?? did u visit the mutant yet? does the mutant pay u tax now?
Yes, i'm a lord, the mutant don't pay taxes, but i have the second meeting with catherine. In the mutant quest log said "the end in the current version"

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
tell me we gonna fuck the queen soon
maybe make her your slave (only in private)
I truly hope not!, if she was submissive then there would already be another man taking advantage of that, even more she is the main antagonist in the first part of the game, the second possibly being the mutant army.

In the future after you defeat her in some way you will get her for yourself, but rushing it too much will fuck up the story.

Reactions: DragonKnight1998

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
I truly hope not!, if she was submissive then there would already be another man taking advantage of that, even more she is the main antagonist in the first part of the game, the second possibly being the mutant army.

In the future after you defeat her in some way you will get her for yourself, but rushing it too much will fuck up the story.
dude it's an awesome feeling when you dominate a dom......even if you pay for it ;)

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
dude it's an awesome feeling when you dominate a dom......even if you pay for it ;)
Haha I'm not against it, what bothers me is that it happens too soon and it ends up being a mess in the storyline aspect. I don't want to see everything being too easy, I like for example that we had to make peace with Megan rather than giving us an easy way to defeat her.

You know, everything has it's due time and at first we should be challenged by the game, then we get more powerful, the queen see us as a challenge to her rule and tries to suppress us or make us do a show of loyalty, if we piss her off enough we will fight her and finally have her in our harem and enjoy her to our fullest.

But if we rush it we can't enjoy the game. Overall I'm a fan of overcoming bad situations and then enjoying my reward, I find it really sweet, that's why I recommended a hard mode with increased penalties on many things and why I ask that characters aren't too simple (see for example in my post in the previous page what I thought about Taina so that you get what I mean and related to loyalty)

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
Haha I'm not against it, what bothers me is that it happens too soon and it ends up being a mess in the storyline aspect. I don't want to see everything being too easy, I like for example that we had to make peace with Megan rather than giving us an easy way to defeat her.

You know, everything has it's due time and at first we should be challenged by the game, then we get more powerful, the queen see us as a challenge to her rule and tries to suppress us or make us do a show of loyalty, if we piss her off enough we will fight her and finally have her in our harem and enjoy her to our fullest.

But if we rush it we can't enjoy the game. Overall I'm a fan of overcoming bad situations and then enjoying my reward, I find it really sweet, that's why I recommended a hard mode with increased penalties on many things and why I ask that characters aren't too simple (see for example in my post in the previous page what I thought about Taina so that you get what I mean and related to loyalty)
true.....i myself like the situation with megan
i'm also enjoying the stuff between mc and his sister
what i dont like is people using family as leverage
that's why i'm a bit annoyed and want revenge soon.....if not revenge soon at least free his sister...... i also like making people cause their own fall and playing elaborate games with them

Reactions: DawnCry

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
true.....i myself like the situation with megan
i'm also enjoying the stuff between mc and his sister
what i dont like is people using family as leverage
that's why i'm a bit annoyed and want revenge soon.....if not revenge soon at least free his sister...... i also like making people cause their own fall and playing elaborate games with them
Haha but that situation we both dislike is what makes revenge sweet in the future, overall we as a player should try to get our sister out of the queen's hand asap and that should be our objective, which could easily fail if we mess things up, for the queen having our sister in her hand would be a nice card to guarantee our loyalty, if I was her I wouldn't make it easy to get her back.

We kind of do the same with Megan if you think about it, we are using her lover as a way to limit her actions, overall you may not notice it as much because we are the main character but we are really messed up if you think about it:

-First of all we are wanderers and we suddenly decide to get into a power struggle out of the blue thanks to the promise of a random girl about being the lord, in fact it feels like she could easily succeed without us, she had enough men to do it, it was only because of the queen that she needed a shield.

-We accepted a one sided story and killed her uncle in the name of power, it wasn't even out of justice or any good feeling, it was out of greed.

-We aren't different than other lords, we love sex and power and in fact we can lie to our own friend to get another girl into the harem.

-We are actually blackmailing Megan to control her.

-As options we can be truly shitty to people and in fact use fear to rule.

If he wasn't the MC we could totally be evil lord 1.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
Haha but that situation we both dislike is what makes revenge sweet in the future, overall we as a player should try to get our sister out of the queen's hand asap and that should be our objective, which could easily fail if we mess things up, for the queen having our sister in her hand would be a nice card to guarantee our loyalty, if I was her I wouldn't make it easy to get her back.

We kind of do the same with Megan if you think about it, we are using her lover as a way to limit her actions, overall you may not notice it as much because we are the main character but we are really messed up if you think about it:

-First of all we are wanderers and we suddenly decide to get into a power struggle out of the blue thanks to the promise of a random girl about being the lord, in fact it feels like she could easily succeed without us, she had enough men to do it, it was only because of the queen that she needed a shield.

-We accepted a one sided story and killed her uncle in the name of power, it wasn't even out of justice or any good feeling, it was out of greed.

-We aren't different than other lords, we love sex and power and in fact we can lie to our own friend to get another girl into the harem.

-We are actually blackmailing Megan to control her.

-As options we can be truly shitty to people and in fact use fear to rule.

If he wasn't the MC we could totally be evil lord 1.
i kinda like megan
but she is definitely nuts and her husband is a sadist who might be a total psychopath

Reactions: DawnCry
3.60 star(s) 57 Votes