AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
ArchonStudio Is normal that this is happending? 128 slaves/85 citizens/20 soldiers = -95.5 food? I cannot buy more slaves because cuman don't have any slaves.
screenshot0003.png

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
ArchonStudio Is normal that this is happending? 128 slaves/85 citizens/20 soldiers = -95.5 food? I cannot buy more slaves because cuman don't have any slaves.
View attachment 678736
Yep, it's normal. I can tell you the food eaten formula: slaves+citizens*1.5+soldiers*2. Every slave produces 2 food (+- 20% Bahuton's will). You need to capture more slaves in raids, or enslave your citizens (talk to Taina).

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Yep, it's normal. I can tell you the food eaten formula: slaves+citizens*1.5+soldiers*2. Every slave produces 2 food (+- 20% Bahuton's will). You need to capture more slaves in raids, or enslave your citizens (talk to Taina).
Thanks, and thanks for all the help today.

alex19

Jan 20, 2018
If Bahuton doesn't bring Danka to you, put these two files into the game folder with replacing. Then load a save before Megan Negotiations quest started.
If you let Pino married Danka, use these two files as well, and load a save before you did it.
It also solves the weekly report error.
P.S. If you don't het that exactly save, you can load a nearest one you have and use the rollback.
Hey Archon! I am still getting weekly report error.The production went from 100 to 1 percent and am getting only 13 coins. How to fix it !

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
I used your bug fix- script and hallevents files, but am still getting this ! The game is not crashing,but the weekly report gives low production rate .
The production rate is 100%, it's normal. You got 265 coins. There are no errors there. Everything works as it should.

P.S. I wonder how long it took to get so many people?

alex19

Jan 20, 2018
The production rate is 100%, it's normal. You got 265 coins. There are no errors there. Everything works as it should.

P.S. I wonder how long it took to get so many people?
Yeah ,the reports coming Normal , it was not earlier but the fix works! Thx. But Pino's status report is weird though.Of course it does not hamper the game as such . Check out the SS. Also, getting that number of people must have taken total 35 mins of grind i guess! Remember was trying to soldier up , did it in 2-3 play throughs! :LOL:

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Yeah ,the reports coming Normal , it was not earlier but the fix works! Thx. But Pino's status report is weird though.Of course it does not hamper the game as such . Check out the SS. Also, getting that number of people must have taken total 35 mins of grind i guess! Remember was trying to soldier up , did it in 2-3 play throughs! :LOL:
Ah, yes, I'll fix it. It doesn't affect real numbers, just a variable displaying bug.

Reactions: Repuci

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Ah, yes, I'll fix it. It doesn't affect real numbers, just a variable displaying bug.
hate to say this but i found a new glitch it no longer allows me to access the queens palace every time i click on it at noon it teleports me to talking to tink

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
hate to say this but i found a new glitch it no longer allows me to access the queens palace every time i click on it at noon it teleports me to talking to tink
I think, I fixed it already. Download the patch again.

P.S. The production rate displaying bug fixed, too. Eveyone who gets bored with this bug can download the patch.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Just re-download the script, i have that too and for me fixed. For me before the scrit the game even go to main menu.

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
I was enjoying this good game up until the queen added manipulative conditions to the deal after the MC's side of the deal was completed (Become a Lord Quest). That completely killed all interest in the game.

Yes I noticed the game was mostly about manipulation & power-grabbing.. but the deal with the queen should inform ye of EVERYTHING in the deal beforehand & not have all this underhanded deceitful bs in it AFTER the deal is already made.

• Haha
Reactions: ArchonStudio

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I promised to invite you, when I create the discord. Yesterday I finally reached the discord goal, and now I all of you, folks.
Even those of us who cannot help at the moment at patreon?

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Anyone who makes the port can count on my help. If I can do smth to make it easier for you - just ask.

Reactions: Repuci

CK_11-12

Dec 2, 2018
something wrong, i have v0. 3 but the quest stucked at 0.1. tried several times delete and redownload it from mega,any else solutions? 1591556187325.png

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes