ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Downloaded 2 android ports. V0.34 (140 mb & 170 mb each). But both of them not working because of lack of "continue" button in Saturday morning. Any working port of this version ??
Where did you get it?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
There are no clones in my game's lore. It's an after-nuclear war world with limited technologies. I won't change the lore for it. With clones it can works somehow, maybe, but it will be still absurd.

As for the housemate which was born moments after MC - it's bloody absurd. Just like when they will talk about their landlady who was singing lullabies to them. Or: "We're housemates, we're bond together forever!" "When my housemate is ill, I can feel it." "Our landlady died giving birth to u... Mmm, not... to me, I guess... Yes, only me. There are two landladies, who gave birth to us. They did it at one night at the same time, and both of them died. Remember, my little housemate, how... your landlord and my landlord drank all our childhood, mourning the death of our landladies?"

I agree, it can be done, but I just don't want to write all this shit and solve all these issues.
I guess im late to the party, but I just want to pitch in my 2 cents.

The best way to do incest without so much hassle is to just do a incest patch. 2 ways you can do incest patch.

1. Write the base script without incest, but make a patch with a new script that contains incest. DO NOT just use word replacement if you go with this. You must write new dialogues when it is appropriate.

2. Write the base script with incest. This script file is the incest patch. Now use word replacement mom = landlady, sis = roomate, etc etc. This is the game without the patch. It will sound absurdly stupid, but everyone knows already that landlady and roommates are code words for incest and will go look for the patch on their own.

Doing #1 will make the non incest version more coherent and playable, but it takes more time to write both scripts in a way that makes sense. Doing #2 will make non incest nearly unplayable, but you only have to write one script.

Edit: There is a third way. Write the base script without incest. Then use word replacement to make the incest patch (replace landlady with mom, etc). This is essentially what user defined relations are. Some devs even have a patch that uses this method. This method sucks ass. it's nearly impossible to write a single script that will make sense on both incest and non-incest version. The result is that both versions become retarded. Don't do it this way.

Last edited:

alex19

Jan 20, 2018
158 soldiers!!!
Hey Archon ! It would be fun to have an assassination plot against the Mc - which of course fails ,cuz loyal Tania/lori/Danaka warn the Mc just in time! Damn was that farmer was pissed! Did he have another daughter ?
And Perhaps Pamela teams up with Megan ? Then the Mc can really show them! Also ,there was mention about a mutant MILF related to Adam ? Perhaps after that mutant leader has been done away with , she may be a nice addition to the harem ,after Kat !

• Red Heart
Reactions: ArchonStudio

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't have one :) I'm trying to make the game with choices about what you like/dislike, so you can't make a "wrong" choice. Still I think there can be a "what if" walkthrough, if someone wants to do it.
Most of it has been quite straight forward, though I feel as if I am missing something, I cannot seem to trigger the new content, is there something I have to do, a certain number of days to pass, or something?
I guess im late to the party, but I just want to pitch in my 2 cents.

The best way to do incest without so much hassle is to just do a incest patch. 2 ways you can do incest patch.

1. Write the base script without incest, but make a patch with a new script that contains incest. DO NOT just use word replacement if you go with this. You must write new dialogues when it is appropriate.

2. Write the base script with incest. This script file is the incest patch. Now use word replacement mom = landlady, sis = roomate, etc etc. This is the game without the patch. It will sound absurdly stupid, but everyone knows already that landlady and roommates are code words for incest and will go look for the patch on their own.

Doing #1 will make the non incest version more coherent and playable, but it takes more time to write both scripts in a way that makes sense. Doing #2 will make non incest nearly unplayable, but you only have to write one script.

Edit: There is a third way. Write the base script without incest. Then use word replacement to make the incest patch (replace landlady with mom, etc). This is essentially what user defined relations are. Some devs even have a patch that uses this method. This method sucks ass. it's nearly impossible to write a single script that will make sense on both incest and non-incest version. The result is that both versions become retarded. Don't do it this way.
Roommate for sister in this case is even more ridiculous than in most. For this, 'friend' would be best, and would mostly work fine.

There is always the way a lot of them go, This is <Name>, she is my ____, she calls me _____, I call her _____...

Reactions: AlexTorch
May 1, 2020
Very Good Game .. But there's no a way to DL it on Android , but I find on another website so I DL it but it sucks .. I can't continue because it's not ported on Android good .. But still promising game .. But I really love if someone ported it on Android cause someone don't take it seriously like if they know that it's okay they just put it like that , not thinking of the consequences .. But still Very Good Game and I love it .. Congrats Dev and Good Luck !!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Very Good Game .. But there's no a way to DL it on Android , but I find on another website so I DL it but it sucks .. I can't continue because it's not ported on Android good .. But still promising game .. But I really love if someone ported it on Android cause someone don't take it seriously like if they know that it's okay they just put it like that , not thinking of the consequences .. But still Very Good Game and I love it .. Congrats Dev and Good Luck !!
Yeah, the android ports are hit or miss, you have to be careful when you go to other sites. If this gets popular enough, someone here will port it, as I understand it, they usually do a pretty good job.

Reactions: HaremKing041299

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Most of it has been quite straight forward, though I feel as if I am missing something, I cannot seem to trigger the new content, is there something I have to do, a certain number of days to pass, or something?

Roommate for sister in this case is even more ridiculous than in most. For this, 'friend' would be best, and would mostly work fine.

There is always the way a lot of them go, This is <Name>, she is my ____, she calls me _____, I call her _____...
As I said, that kind of relationship input never works out. Let's say we input Jenny, mom, son, mom. MC will always call the mom by her first name because the game cannot call on her role (Landlady in non incest version) when people refer to her. You will have a problem of stupid and unnatural dialogue on incest version, non-incest version, or even both. If you call the name when MC is referring to her, it will make sense in the non-incest but not on the incest version. If you call the role, it will make sense in incest, but not for the non-incest.

That's just the tip of the iceberg. You just cannot write one script and hope it will make sense for both versions. You have to sacrifice one, or write 2 scripts.

edit: This is a general observation on incest patches. Not specifically for this game. Things are a little bit easier to manage if its a sister incest. Because siblings normally refer to each other by their first names. Childhood friend vs sister is a bit easier to make a patch for than mother vs landlady. HOWEVER, that only extends to trying to make grammatical sense of the dialogue. When it comes to background story, upbringing, the bond they share, the taboo nature of fucking your sister vs childhood friend, you cannot hope to use one script and get a sensible relationship on both paths. Trying to force one script that works for both versions will put a huge limit on the things the dev can write. They have to adjust their story and dialogue to make it fit both and it will always suffer for it.

This is why I advised the dev to use #1 or #2 in my above post if the story they have in mind deals with incest. You either work harder by writing 2 different scripts, or you sacrifice the non-incest version and make the incest version satisfying.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer
May 1, 2020
Yeah, the android ports are hit or miss, you have to be careful when you go to other sites. If this gets popular enough, someone here will port it, as I understand it, they usually do a pretty good job.
God I love to see that happen .. Because I can't even go on with the story because of this (see the image please). Hopefully this game gets more attention !!

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
New content of 0.34? Just wait untill a next council.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
New content of 0.34? Just wait untill a next council.
I have been through two weeks so far... Assuming you mean the weekly report. Or is there some other meeting I am not seeing? (Sorry).
As I said, that kind of relationship input never works out. Let's say we input Jenny, mom, son, mom. MC will always call the mom by her first name because the game cannot call on her role (Landlady in non incest version) when people refer to her. You will have a problem of stupid and unnatural dialogue on incest version, non-incest version, or even both. If you call the name when MC is referring to her, it will make sense in the non-incest but not on the incest version. If you call the role, it will make sense in incest, but not for the non-incest.

That's just the tip of the iceberg. You just cannot write one script and hope it will make sense for both versions. You have to sacrifice one, or write 2 scripts.

edit: This is a general observation on incest patches. Not specifically for this game. Things are a little bit easier to manage if its a sister incest. Because siblings normally refer to each other by their first names. Childhood friend vs sister is a bit easier to make a patch for than mother vs landlady. HOWEVER, that only extends to trying to make grammatical sense of the dialogue. When it comes to background story, upbringing, the bond they share, the taboo nature of fucking your sister vs childhood friend, you cannot hope to use one script and get a sensible relationship on both paths. Trying to force one script that works for both versions will put a huge limit on the things the dev can write. They have to adjust their story and dialogue to make it fit both and it will always suffer for it.

This is why I advised the dev to use #1 or #2 in my above post if the story they have in mind deals with incest. You either work harder by writing 2 different scripts, or you sacrifice the non-incest version and make the incest version satisfying.
Well, it depends on how you do it, I am not talking about a word replace, I mean one of those without a patch, where is it built in and asks the questions at the start. The problem with that is that we would likely have to start over.

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
I have been through two weeks so far... Assuming you mean the weekly report. Or is there some other meeting I am not seeing? (Sorry).
It's meetings at start of weekdays. Well, it's hard to say where is your issue. Give me your save.

Reactions: TheDevian
3.60 star(s) 57 Votes