ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Wow, thank you.
It seems you didn't follow the patch instructions of the prevoius version. You have that exactly problem - you started Megan's quest accidentally. I've patched it in 0.3. Now you need to load a save before Megan negotiations quest started.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It seems you didn't follow the patch instructions of the prevoius version. You have that exactly problem - you started Megan's quest accidentally. I've patched it in 0.3. Now you need to load a save before Megan negotiations quest started.
Patch? I don't remember that, okay, thanks.

Reactions: SteelPaladin1997
D

Deleted member 1191611

What is housemate means? Is there any other option (that'd trigger incest or anything) ?

Reactions: at0c

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, there were many of them :cautious: Np.
Sorry, I didn't see them, I had only found this a couple updates ago, and they don't usually show the patches in the latest, but I am following the thread too now, so I should see any new ones.
Thanks again. I like the idea behind this game, and have fun on your vacation.

Reactions: ArchonStudio

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Sorry, I didn't see them, I had only found this a couple updates ago, and they don't usually show the patches in the latest, but I am following the thread too now, so I should see any new ones.
Thanks again. I like the idea behind this game, and have fun on your vacation.
You are welcome and thanks!

rafaelo4

Planeswalker
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Was interested when I first saw it but I wanted a bit more content before trying it out.

Downloading now.

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Android apk hope this helps
Ah, thanks, but for some reason it contains compiled files only. I'd need to decompile it first to change it. I believe I can do it with Saint Google help, but there is one more problem - I don't know who did the build (or it was you?). Imagine, if I fix it and give it to all of you and it contains viruses...

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Okay, I've used the apk and fixed the weekly report issue. Try it, if you're brave, on your own risk and tell me if it works at all.

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
ok, then let's do it another way. Anyone, who wants to port the game, use this patch to fix the weekly report issue (put the files in the game folder).

Reactions: asanoturna

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Just played this game for the first time and I'm generally pleased with the game. I REALLY want to beat the snot out of Fu and would like it if the next iteration allowed you to fight him, directly or indirectly. There needs to be
a way to intimidate the Queen and Fu and lower or get rid of their cuts of your profit.

Fighting and destroying Fu's soldiers (even if incomplete) would be immensely satisfactory from a player POV.

Stealing his women would be delightful as well.

I'd like to be able to negotiate for the purchase of Ully. Success is yet another matter but I'd want that one in my harem, and I'd like her to hear me asking for her.

I have not had success taking Danka. My economy goes to pits foodwise and I don't know of a fix.

If Taina is your wife, need to be able to do more than a hj.

Oboe.

Reactions: ArchonStudio

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
the harem handler tells me I can lick or get sucked early, then i cant touch and evening do what i want with girls, but she is never there, what is the point of having a harem if you cant fuck girls ? :p
am i missing a location not unlocked yet or is it just end of update?

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes