TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
How do I trigger the 3.0 and 3.4 content? I've passed a week ingame and there's been nothing new. The only part that did happen was the theif scene. Nothing with Lori. No new buildings. Nothing with Ully. No camps or plunder or any of that stuff.

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
I'm so glad I found this game. The immense rush of power feels really nice. Yet it is quickly rectified by having other characters put you back in your place. I love this dynamic as it isn't hey you're super charismatic or you have a hypnosis or drug. This allows more nuance in the games as well as giving you something to strive towards. My only real qualm right now is the lack of content but that's to be expected. I'm loving most of the characters so far and I am definitely hoping for some neotori content as we rarely see anything of that sort and this game is just perfect for it especially as we already established that the Lord sometimes get to have a brides first time.

Also as a side note should this also have the rape tag? Since you clearly rape the thief girl

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
How do I trigger the 3.0 and 3.4 content? I've passed a week ingame and there's been nothing new. The only part that did happen was the theif scene. Nothing with Lori. No new buildings. Nothing with Ully. No camps or plunder or any of that stuff.
Sounds like you had the same problem I had, you missed a patch. To fix this, go back to before you met with Megan to make a deal (the scene with the bomb). Replay that scene, and the rest should trigger for you.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Yes, as of the last update.
oki, I guess there are confusing things i have to do, btw there is no grind like I have to get x amount of blowjobs from sis before something else happens? the story progress in another way i hope? :eek: (not asking for a walkthru)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
oki, I guess there are confusing things i have to do, btw there is no grind like I have to get x amount of blowjobs from sis before something else happens? the story progress in another way i hope? :eek: (not asking for a walkthru)
It could be that you ran into the same lack of patch bug I had, look at my post 2 above yours.

As far as I know, there is nothing else for the sister's story in there yet, you don't have to go back so far ...unless you just want to. :sneaky:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
It could be that you ran into the same lack of patch bug I had, look at my post 2 above yours.

As far as I know, there is nothing else for the sister's story in there yet, you don't have to go back so far ...unless you just want to. :sneaky:
scene with a bomb? whut?
I have another 10 games I have updated so i will have to play them first before going back to this, unless there are more games that release updates before i can try :p

but good to know there is a bug and it is not me failing to find a trigger for hours :p

Ggrdjujnh

Jun 20, 2020
Пчему то не могу родолжить играть после того как собрал разрешени? Со всех лордов,ложусь спать выходит отчет а надпись продолжить не выходит что это может быть

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
scene with a bomb? whut?
I have another 10 games I have updated so i will have to play them first before going back to this, unless there are more games that release updates before i can try :p

but good to know there is a bug and it is not me failing to find a trigger for hours :p
Yes, when you go to negotiate with the crazy blond who is attacking the city. To fix this, in the new version, load an old save, from before that meeting. It should allow you to progress if you are having the same issue. Some of us did not get the patch for the older version, it was fixed in 3 or so.

Jul 5, 2017
Is it just me or is this game extremely difficult to try and get things just to the point that they are even. The only way I found to make daily money is raid, but with the 11 or so you start off with i often ran into groups of 20 or more. Soldiers die, spend money to replace, slaves escape gotta spend money on that, citizens die, promote slave. I'm literally in the hole on everything.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
I really enjoyed the game. I lost a lot of "attitude" (or what was the name of the stat?) because my people were starving and I had to "demote" them, though. Ah, the things we do for a fully fledged harem (receiving a 20% food penalty, giving away 20 a not 10 percent of our money income…).

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
Is it just me or is this game extremely difficult to try and get things just to the point that they are even. The only way I found to make daily money is raid, but with the 11 or so you start off with i often ran into groups of 20 or more. Soldiers die, spend money to replace, slaves escape gotta spend money on that, citizens die, promote slave. I'm literally in the hole on everything.
When raiding at the start if the enemy has more units, try avoid conflict for now, and trade or intimidate or just leave (better than losing soldiers for nothing) and wait for the groups of runaway slaves of 10 aprox, I think they are the weakest and you can start gaining slaves and money from there (for proper raiding arround 20 or 30 is enough most of the times and weapon and experience affect they performance).

I really enjoyed the game. I lost a lot of "attitude" (or what was the name of the stat?) because my people were starving and I had to "demote" them, though. Ah, the things we do for a fully fledged harem (receiving a 20% food penalty, giving away 20 a not 10 percent of our money income…).
True all for the harem :).

Jul 5, 2017
When raiding at the start if the enemy has more units, try avoid conflict for now, and trade or intimidate or just leave (better than losing soldiers for nothing) and wait for the groups of runaway slaves of 10 aprox, I think they are the weakest and you can start gaining slaves and money from there (for proper raiding arround 20 or 30 is enough most of the times and weapon and experience affect they performance).

I am, problem was, they came so infrequently by the time I actually got slaves, more than I had acquired ran away. I went from positive 30 opinion to negative 30 opinion and there seems to be no way to gain it back. I ended up recruiting all my citizens as soldiers and bullied the wastes until I had enough weapons to actually fight. and I still lose at minimum 2 soldiers even with a group of 40 against a group of ten with 100% weapons and experience. making outright taking slaves ineffective now.

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Thanks to everyone who answered questions here. If some of you still have problems with the game, write me.

At the moment the most coommon issue solver is: talk to Tink in gym at evening.

Пчему то не могу родолжить играть после того как собрал разрешени? Со всех лордов,ложусь спать выходит отчет а надпись продолжить не выходит что это может быть
Это проблема конкретно с Андроид версией. Тут либо нужно ждать, когда выйдет Андроид версия (я попытаюсь ее сделать), либо играть на PC.

I'm sorry to say it, but it's good :) I really want players to feel the same that MC feels. Nobody give him what he wants, MC has to fight for everything: for girls, coins, power... Right now MC is in the most difficult situatuion, and I'm glad you feel it :) Later it'll be easy.

Reactions: TheDevian

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well Archon we still have issues with Saturday report after queen declares mc as Lord where the Continue button going out of screen and we are not able to proceed further. I am facing this problem with Android version.

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Well Archon we still have issues with Saturday report after queen declares mc as Lord where the Continue button going out of screen and we are not able to proceed further. I am facing this problem with Android version.
Let me see what I can do.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes