Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
ArchonStudio. Yeah. Tsug just arrived in a cage. It is working now. But still can't talk with adam about his mom

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I think weekly food requirement is a bit high. Anyone with same opinion ?? Please Reduce it to half like if current requirement is 10% of total population, make it 5%

Reactions: ktoutlaw80

alex19

Jan 20, 2018
Dunno. It's pretty doable once u get set. After all, dev gotta maintain a semblance of strategy and management.
ps. any news on the next update.

Reactions: Paapi

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Mc is suggested by Pink to make a lab but the money was not sufficient when wentried that and after that the option only disappeared when we.talk to Pino.

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
ps. any news on the next update.
I post status report for all patrons with the development details every week (from now on at weekend). So I can't tell you details, but the development is progressing well.

Reactions: alex19

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Mc is suggested by Pink to make a lab but the money was not sufficient when wentried that and after that the option only disappeared when we.talk to Pino.
Are you sure you didn't start building? I checked the code again and everything's ok, I believe. Wait the week, if you will not get the lab after this (an icon on the map should appear), give me your save.

Reactions: TheDevian

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Are you sure you didn't start building? I checked the code again and everything's ok, I believe. Wait the week, if you will not get the lab after this (an icon on the map should appear), give me your save.
ArchonStudio. Lab have special icon in map ??

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If Megan can have bomb, why mc's army can't have it ??
They probably could, but what good would that do? She is willing to blow herself up if it gets you too. I mean, if he wanted her dead, they could just shoot her in the cooch from a distance. XD

Reactions: Paapi

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I hope mc can get rid of the tax imposed by FU & queen soon. Money problems here

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What is "plunder" raids ??
Plunder is taking things, looting. You are going out to try to get valuables. I think you are raiding villages, but I am not positive, haven't tried it myself.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes