theflightless

Jul 17, 2020
can you or someone else please explain where the frick im supposed to negotiate with Megan, ive literally looked everywhere and cant find it, its driving me nuts. ps im loving the game

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
can you or someone else please explain where the frick im supposed to negotiate with Megan, ive literally looked everywhere and cant find it, its driving me nuts. ps im loving the game
Talk to Tink, there should be in option for that if you are ready.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i see no choice available, is there any reason why it wouldnt be? do i need to get more soldiers etc
There was one bug for the last version, if you did not apply the patch, and are using an old save that could be it. To fix this, in the new version, you will need to load an old save, from before you first caught her hubby. If you go back and replay that event, it should fix it, but you will have to replay some of it.

Did the farmer show up with Danka? If not, then this is probably your issue.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
damn okay i thought the most recent version was 0.34 btw thank you for your help
It is, but that bug was in 2. It was patched, and then fixed in 3, but if you didn't get the patch, then you got the (hard to get) bug. Good luck.

Last edited:

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
There are no bugs in the game at the moment, guys. No crucial bugs! I worked hard to make everything works. The only problem is unclear quest goals and it's solved too in the v.0.4 (already released, soon be here). So, the usual confusion with the Megan's quest is solving by talking to Tink at evening.

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Well, downloaded LK 0.4 (I'm a patreon) and was happy with the new update. I could wish for more comtent;
I want to hire Megan to harrass Fu. The Preacher is a cool add, and the whole Danka thing went well. Just need
more new Danka content; need to bed her at night as well.

Fight Fu. Fuck Fu, steal his winnen and kill his soldiers.
Buy Ully from Mista East. And if not just that, for the patreons, a naked Ully pic, bound and gagged and blindfolded
might be nice.

O

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
V0.4 changelog ??
Here:
- Quest with the Queen and Vica;
- Quest with Danka (both ways: when she's yours and when she's Pinos);
- Quest with Catherine;
- New scene with Pamela (gentle->blowjob)
- Total: 12 animations, 150+ images.
- Redone Harem, Farm and Mutant Camp (they will be changed by the quests);
- Increased quality of the new images and animations (I mean technical things - I hope you'll see it xD);
- Fixed and improved quests description for new players (now the game should be much more friendly to them);
- Added 8 music tracks (this is the first music in the game, I'll keep improving this aspect further);
- Added an option to change the relationship with your people in both ways (talk to Taina).

Small things and bug fixes:
- Megan steals less slaves max: 10->7;
- Less max slaves escapes: 5->4;
- Fixed a bug when Pamela get caught even if you deactivated the law;
- Now the selected tab (Active/Completed) and the selected quest are highlighted in the Questbook.
- Added an icon of the game.

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Lord King
President Kaiser
Count Tsar
Chancellor Shogun
Baron Imperator

There could be an entire franchise! :WeSmart:
This name is from the early middle ages in England (idk, maybe it was used later too).
F.e. Bernard Cornwell:
I was allowed to approach the table. “Lord King,” I squeaked, then knelt so that a surprised Egbert had to lean forward to see me. “I am Uhtred of Bebbanburg,” I had been coached by Ravn in what I should say, “and I seek your lordly protection.”

Reactions: morpheusahrms

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
Nice update, too bad we didn't get any new Megan content.
The change-log is pretty straightforward, but if you are like me, Pamela is the girl you randomly catch stealing in the morning meetings.
Also really like Vicas dom vibe that we are starting to see, instead of one more helpless girl in the harem.
Keep up the good work mate :D

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Do I need to start a new game? I can't seem to trigger any new content.
You don't need to restart. The only profit you'll have from it - more clear goals. Follow the questbook. Most likely you just need to talk to Tink at evening or wait for the next council. If it's not your case, tell me which quest isn't finished yet and I'll try to help you.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
WELL...all available content complete..heres my Robco walkthrough...occasionally look at the quest log then randomly click the fuck outta everything till you get it all :D other than pink to green girl they are all really pretty..is this custom HS or HS2 or that other one? either way...sad Kitty lost her tail :( she's my fav and i got a neko kink :p
addendumbdumb: pink to green girl is pretty...but in green it's REALLY harsh on the eyes with those dayglow nipples and lack of texturing..lol

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes