Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
wait....even after choosing that Danka will be ours after having sex with her (the 1st time in farmhouse) why does the MC still say he will have Pino marry her? is this how it is meant to be in-game?
like I know there is a cheating tag but I thought it would have been better to just put others down other way and somehow convince them to get her ourselves...is this going the cheating your own pal route?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
You can choose to have pino marry her or change your mind and send her to your harem. At the time though you don't let the dad know til after the farm and you "prove" yourself

Reactions: ArchonStudio

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
You can choose to have pino marry her or change your mind and send her to your harem. At the time though you don't let the dad know til after the farm and you "prove" yourself
ohh gotcha.....thanks :)
I think a guide for the game would be nice as spoilers don't bother me, wouldn't need to ask this many questions if it was present

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
When I built Alpha of Android version I made a compression. The current version is uncompressed.

Log was changed for new players only, cuz it gets descriptions on the start of every update. I'm changing the descriptions manually for old players, and from now on you shouldn't get this lying messages:)

Her story will begin in the next teaser update.;)
Nice. So far i like her and cat the most, so i'm looking forward to it. ;)

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
uhh so what do I need to do next...I'm kinda stuck
I captured Tsug and now I don't have anything else to do (kinda)

the rescue tribesmen quest tells me to meet all famous citizens and idk who I'm missing (I've talked to the farmer, slaver, harem-master and the mutant head) so who am I missing or what quest have I not done?

the mutant disobedience quest tells me to become Lord officially...also the blue girl (forgot her name) told me to ask the guy about his mother's health but I can't right now (I guess I need to be a lord)...she also had told me to take the antidote but I can't ask for it or anything so I guess it isn't needed?

so can anyone say what else I need to do?

Edit:skipped some days and queen's right hand arrived in the council so I think I'm good, thanks to all that tried to help :)

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
yes and he just says let me think of how to torture you in the future

and that is it...nothing else to do, I have tried every option to see if it unlocks something but it doesn't :confused:
:unsure: Sometimes its as simple as going to the next days meeting. But its been a while since I was there sorry I wasn't much help.

Reactions: Scy7he

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
:unsure: Sometimes its as simple as going to the next days meeting. But its been a while since I was there sorry I wasn't much help.
well I was gonna edit the OP that after skipping for some days I seem to have gotten the timed encounter with the queen's (man or whatever), so I guess I'm good to go

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
That's probably something the game could do a lot better. It just says "wait for next version" for a lot of quest, while actually all you have to do it wait for a couple of days. Making it very confusing when you actually got to the end of the current content.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Queen just reduced 5% from her blade 50% tax & mc called it her generosity. Damn it. My mc want to kill or fu.... Her now. I hope an opportunity will come soon.

Reactions: Repuci

lofuy

Apr 25, 2017
It's hard to say what went wrong. I need more info (f.e. did you start playing from 0.4 or an earlier version). My first advice is: load a save from Megan negotiation (if you don't have this quest in your log, then follow instructions in my previous post and load a save before the scene with Megan started). If it will not help, give me your save.
i take it from AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LordKing-1584945053
I should be at the end of 0.3 or 0.4 for me (no quest to do)
the bug comes when i have the report at the start of the day
sorry for my first messagei thought it was good.
Thx for your answer :)

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
anyone knows the best slaves to citizens to soldiers ratio/amount?
I'm always facing famine as it is currently and I wanna know around what number of each gave you positive food
(btw I made Danka mine, so that may affect the numbers too)

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
I'm always facing famine as it is currently and I wanna know around what number of each gave you positive food
There was never hunger. Soldier 50-70, inhabitants 30-50, slaves 180-220. And be sure to weapon 100%. I do raids almost every day and get from 250 to 500 coins, as well as about 20-25 slaves. Of course it depends on Danka too. If not leave then plus 20% to food

Reactions: Scy7he

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
That's probably something the game could do a lot better. It just says "wait for next version" for a lot of quest, while actually all you have to do it wait for a couple of days. Making it very confusing when you actually got to the end of the current content.
It was fixed in v0.4. Now all new players have "in a next version" only for unfinished quests. Old players still have old descriptions (it's code issues), but I'll fix the descriptions (by removing this text, if a quest can be finished already) in every update.

I know :) Every slave eats 1 food, citizen - 1.5, soldier - 2. Every slave produces: 2 food (multiplied by farm production (80-120% depends on your relation with the farm)). So if you have 100 slaves, you have about 100 free food. F.e. you can divide it like this: 20 soldiers (40 food) + 40 citizens (60 food).

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
i take it from AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LordKing-1584945053
I should be at the end of 0.3 or 0.4 for me (no quest to do)
the bug comes when i have the report at the start of the day
sorry for my first messagei thought it was good.
Thx for your answer :)
Ah, it's interesting. Try this: load the first save that you gave me, then rollback till you see Megan, then ...play :) or just skip time till Bahuton comes.

lofuy

Apr 25, 2017
I have the Fj scene with Megan when i go to the date (she doesn't want talk to the mc).and i skip one full week with the bug every day (not weekend :p )
From what i see the game seems don't recognisethe new content from this save i may restart a party ou redl the game ? (the 3 quests are in the same state). 1596048010523.png

Last edited:
Reactions: JHorcoc6

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
I have the Fj scene with Megan when i go to the date (she doesn't want talk to the mc).and i skip one full week with the bug every day (not weekend :p )
From what i see the game seems don't recognisethe new content from this save i may restart a party ou redl the game ? (the 3 quests are in the same state).
ok, let's do it another way. This is your save. Now it should work (change the name of the file, otherwise you have to click till 50th page to load it:)).

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Played this for the first time, will this game have ntr scenes or the girls will only have sex with other dudes if the player chooses?

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes