gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Danka's ointmentis not chaing color even though it has been around 10 days, how much time it takes?
It's a story event, not a timed thing.
It's related to a story mission. So complete the missions you have, and if you did you'll have to wait a couple/few days for an event.
To be specific, it depends on the "Mutant's Lair" assignment you'll get from the queen. Once she's summoned you (an event in the hall in the morning) go see her at noon, then go talk to Tink to carry out the assignment. Danka's next event will trigger within a few days of completing the assignment.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
When claiming Danka as your own, does the "nice" dialogue options matter?

Specifically I mean, is there a long term benefit to choosing "stay silent" instead of "Don't you dare insult her"?

Is there a benefit to choosing "try to bring down the tension" instead of "Tell him you already humped her"?

Bahuton just gives the same replies either way so i'm not sure if there's any benefit to try to be nice about it, or if I may as well go Full Asshole on him.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Fuck bro. I am protecting Danka with my life. Honestly, I am protecting all the girls that are MINE with my life. If even a scratch falls upon one, then I am going to cut a mother fucker's dick off.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
When claiming Danka as your own, does the "nice" dialogue options matter?

Specifically I mean, is there a long term benefit to choosing "stay silent" instead of "Don't you dare insult her"?

Is there a benefit to choosing "try to bring down the tension" instead of "Tell him you already humped her"?

Bahuton just gives the same replies either way so i'm not sure if there's any benefit to try to be nice about it, or if I may as well go Full Asshole on him.
None of these options set any flags; they're colour only. Feel free to go with your gut.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Can't tell Adam i'm a lord now. Am i missing something or is that not implemented yet?

Also the changelog indicates a new punishment for Ully but so far it's just the same double BJ

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I have vaccinated cat and all my missions say the next bit will come in future. Is there a quest I haven't got yet or am I at the end of content? And is there a way to get cat to leave the place she is in?

Reactions: huyen vu

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Can't tell Adam i'm a lord now. Am i missing something or is that not implemented yet?
Should be available once the two other lords and the queen have recognized your claim.
Also the changelog indicates a new punishment for Ully but so far it's just the same double BJ
Advance the story until after the date with Taina and you should get an invitation to visit Jerry again on the next weekday morning.
I have vaccinated cat and all my missions say the next bit will come in future. Is there a quest I haven't got yet or am I at the end of content? And is there a way to get cat to leave the place she is in?
Sounds like you're done for now.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
anybody know how to increase level of productivity?
The happier the people, the less they produce (for some reason). To increase productivity, decrease relationship with the people (through dialogue option with Taina). The research lab adds a flat bonus.

verianautilus

May 12, 2020
The happier the people, the less they produce (for some reason). To increase productivity, decrease relationship with the people (through dialogue option with Taina). The research lab adds a flat bonus.
thx, does people happiness bring somethings good?

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
They weren't there when I got the quest thing, had to fast forward to the next day to get them to show up.

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
Got a concubine, got her leveled up but don't have an option to sleep with her at night like honk said I could, boo.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes