TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I was just thinking that, and she would only be in her 30's or so anyway, so rock on! XD
...especially if we can make her a cure too.
Adam: What about the rest of us?
Me: Hey! This shit's expensive! Sexy women have to come first!
...I mean, that is just a good tip all the way around, always make your women cum first. :LOL:

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I think my mc already did it. Is it a bug ?? ArchonStudio

Last edited:

DeadLasT

Jun 4, 2020
I'm not good at promoting my game.:cautious: So, if you,folks, can help, I'll be very appreciated.
for one time donations is there a method you prefer? itch.io does that work? I really want to support you I think the game is great. You will be my first (add sexual joke if needed...)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ArchonStudio

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
for one time donations is there a method you prefer? itch.io does that work? I really want to support you I think the game is great. You will be my first (add sexual joke if needed...)
I got nothing from itch.io or gamejolt yet, so I don't have any preferences) Let's try itch.io though. I suppose, it's the best. And thank you!

Reactions: DeadLasT

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
I think my mc already did it. Is it a bug ?? ArchonStudio
Everything imaginable is possible. Did you try to talk to him? Maybe he'll give you money again and then it's a harmless and good bug (unless he starts giving you money every day:)).

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Everything imaginable is possible. Did you try to talk to him? Maybe he'll give you money again and then it's a harmless and good bug (unless he starts giving you money every day:)).
Yes. There is no new options. Completed his wife's quest also

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
In future version, there will be something like church to increase the blessings of "st.radium" ?? ArchonStudio

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I thought you were going to say: "...a church to see some hot nuns!" Our dear St. Radium taught people only one prayer, which you can't do without the beautiful nuns.
Nah nah. Absolutely not. I prefer not to link adult materials with religion

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Hi all! Some news for you.
  • My $1 patrons can download already with Pamela starring.
  • I turned on pledging in Euros and British Pounds. More info .
  • Main event of v0.5 will be with Megan.
  • Currently I'm working on the last quest of the next update (about the crazy girl), but it'll take some time, cuz the quest is quite long and has some choices.
A pic from the teaser update:
pamela_rain01.jpg
Love you, see you.

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
V0.5 update coming in next month ??
No-no, it'll be definently this month. I like to release updates often. My current pace is about 4 weeks.
I'll finish making content next week, then we need polishing, translating, editing, testing - it's 2 weeks max. I'd say next week, but, you know, with creativity it's hard to predict when you'll finish. Sometimes you suddenly don't like something you've already done and you start to redo it; or you can't think of the best way to make a scene, and you keep just thinking about it, instead of making something.
It's good that I have a quest with Megan left. I like to do scenes with her.

Reactions: TheDevian and Paapi
3.60 star(s) 57 Votes