Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
v0.5. Wasn't paying attention to this thread, so I found out about the update by looking at F95 latest updates.
Worthy update. Odds of getting a new concubine soon. Jerry needs to sell Ully to the MC. MC still needs to wage
war on Fu.

Functionally, there needs to be better slave/citizen/soldier management. The number of slaves needed drops
by half by the time all the Danka - Bahamut stuff is over, but you can only manipulate them 10 at a time.

Perhaps resell slaves (at half price) back to Cunan, or be able to convert slaves to citizens 25 or 50 at a time.

If updating 2 girls stories will be typical for these updates, it will take a while to get to the collection of girls
we have now. Danka, Lori, Vica, Queen, Cat, Ully, Megan, Taina and soon Mia and Lori's mom.

O

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
So I just found this and I really like it. Obviously I can't wait for more updates. I hope he does get the options to conquer everything and everyone. Also I would love if pregnancy gets added to this. Heck it's even implied that's what should happen even when the Queen makes him a Lord. After all he is in an apocalyptic wasteland. Get all the ladies in this game into the harem and then get them fat and pregnant I say. I'll definitely be keeping my eye on this game.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Once it comes up in the meetings, go talk to Pino about building it.
How long does it take for the lab to be built? We already talked about selling the antidote as alcohol and they won't sell it to children. Do I need my production to be at a certain percentage or do I need more citizens?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
The one thing this game needs more than any other is "This is all for this version" to be displayed somehow, rather than going through a week worth of time and nothing new happening.

Yes the Quest Log will say things like "In the next version" or "In a new version" but it's said that for some of the quests since the first version.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
How long does it take for the lab to be built? We already talked about selling the antidote as alcohol and they won't sell it to children. Do I need my production to be at a certain percentage or do I need more citizens?
No, it takes time to build, maybe a week, but it could also be tied to a story event, I can't remember, sorry. Just keep doing other things and checking back with him, if enough time has passed, then you probably just need to do something else.

Reactions: Zontany

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
3DCG, harem, male protagonist, corruption, slave, titfuck, vaginal sex, corruption, oral sex, male domintaion, graphic violence, sandbox, strategy, post-apocalypse, big tits, creampie, footjob, incest, prostitution, teasing, virgin, animated, female domination, anal sex, spanking, romance
I wonder... Game already have all this tags? O_O

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
No, it takes time to build, maybe a week, but it could also be tied to a story event, I can't remember, sorry. Just keep doing other things and checking back with him, if enough time has passed, then you probably just need to do something else.
Thank you.

emkoss85

Jan 28, 2019
I noticed a funny mistake on the devs part...how come when a slave couple have a baby your production increases?i mean its a new born baby...its not like he can work in the farm

• Haha
Reactions: ArchonStudio

emkoss85

Jan 28, 2019
th
I noticed a funny mistake on the devs part...how come when a slave couple have a baby your production increases?i mean its a new born baby...its not like he can work in the farm
The same can be said about a citizen couples baby and the increase in your revenue

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
I keep updating the game, but no new quests ever seem to trigger. Any one else having this problem. Do I simply need to re-start the game.

PvtSeamen

Jan 16, 2019
I have completed all the content besides Palmela. I do not know how to find her. I am supposed to find her stealing but I am unsure of where and when this might happen. Is it only on sunday during dates/exploring?

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes